Need More Info Consistent server crashing. Every 20 mins or so the siege and TDM servers implode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Pickle Rick

Recruit
Summary: This has been going on for at least a month, none of the patches have fixed this.
How to Reproduce: Play siege for a game or two lol
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

We have checked the server logs but there are not any crashes every 20 minutes. We are aware that there are some crashes happening. Which we are investigating at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We have checked the server logs but there are not any crashes every 20 minutes. We are aware that there are some crashes happening. Which we are investigating at the moment. Sorry for any inconvenience.
i assure you i have crashed more than once in a 20 minute window and i have seen the server go down at least once every 2 games. This is the biggest problem facing MP and its been going on for weeks.
I gain nothing from this however I did not get a sense of urgency from your reply so you might be unaware of how bad the problem is.

+1 it's really bad, TDM, Siege, EU and NA East servers = Game Server Ends every 2 games, or 3 games in a row if we are lucky

+1. It seems servers crash every one or two matches. It almost always happens around the 2:00 minute remaining mark, but sometimes happens randomly as well.

It was more stable (less server crashes in game) on the last hotfix e1.5.9 from may 17th, but still many of crashes.

Perhaps try joining EU siege server (protip, its the only server full, cant miss it) every once in a while and check the crashes on action.

These days, situation worsened actually. Game crashes all together, one time even Windows 10 crashed. It's been a year, you cant hide behind early access excuses still.

So if you were not "aware of the consistent server crashes, I hope you are now. The same damn issue is still not fixed. AND YES THE SERVERS CRASH EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!! In last hour I have seen 3 server crashes so yes that is every 20 mins.

Back
Top Bottom