Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe no one will enjoy the 200ping Bannerlord.
??? So you harass people just trying to enjoy the game they make (which is good, actually have devs playing it) because things are not the way you want them to be.

Let's harass the devs who play the game off the game until everything is perfect!!!!!! Mental.

??? So you harass people just trying to enjoy the game they make (which is good, actually have devs playing it) because things are not the way you want them to be.

Let's harass the devs who play the game off the game until everything is perfect!!!!!! Mental.
Enjoy? Enjoying a server that crashes every 30 minutes?

Maybe you'd better know how EA players feel before you justify for your TW.
We didn't get the battle mode which we deserve from them before we "harassed" them by asking some questions about what we deserve.Do you mean it's right to give EA players an unequal experience while it's wrong to just ask some questions?The devs who enjoy the game can mute all anytime they want to avoid the harassment.However,what can we do to get the battle mode we deserve?
By waiting for another one month or another two years?Who knows?

Update the EA battlefield mode, and then set the secondary weapon to Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen. After doing so, give all TW members a longevity incense.

Absolutely, this would be a good compromise for OCE players too as it's quite playable on EA servers with our ping compared to EU or NA which is pretty much unplayable for us. Two birds with one stone right here.

If they're confident that they can release the server files with-in the next few weeks then it's fair enough waiting, but if there's still significant work to be done then it'd make sense getting the test files into the hands of more people to bridge the wait.

Absolutely, this would be a good compromise for OCE players too as it's quite playable on EA servers with our ping compared to EU or NA which is pretty much unplayable for us. Two birds with one stone right here.

If they're confident that they can release the server files with-in the next few weeks then it's fair enough waiting, but if there's still significant work to be done then it'd make sense getting the test files into the hands of more people to bridge the wait.
To be honest, I can't wait a week, I can't believe you give them a few more weeks

Enjoy? Enjoying a server that crashes every 30 minutes?
Apparently, you enjoy it enough to keep coming back and play it and somehow the server crashing gives you the right to harass TW devs and ruin their enjoyment. Entitled brat.
Maybe you'd better know how EA players feel before you justify for your TW.
We didn't get the battle mode which we deserve from them before we "harassed" them by asking some questions about what we deserve.Do you mean it's right to give EA players an unequal experience while it's wrong to just ask some questions?The devs who enjoy the game can mute all anytime they want to avoid the harassment.However,what can we do to get the battle mode we deserve?
By waiting for another one month or another two years?Who knows?
Where did I justify TW?
Also "them"? You harass a single developer online in his free time who probably is just doing what he is told and playing the game he loves and develops.
Stop with the "deserve" bull****, the problem is that TW didn't give the server files to anyone in EA. The rest is irrelevant, stop being pathetic and crying "but ehhh we deserve a server!!!!!!, but mommy gave them a server!". You look like an underdeveloped 9-year-old child, grow up.

Anyhow, you want devs to be forced to mute a crapton of people when they join a game? Let them enjoy the game and they might actually take that experience and improve the game with it instead of being constantly harassed with question which they probably don't know the answer to. Devs not playing the game leads to a ****e game, Nin3 played the game quite a lot and made improvements by actually experiencing the game no matter how crap it was.

Apparently, you enjoy it enough to keep coming back and play it and somehow the server crashing gives you the right to harass TW devs and ruin their enjoyment. Entitled brat.

Where did I justify TW?
Also "them"? You harass a single developer online in his free time who probably is just doing what he is told and playing the game he loves and develops.
Stop with the "deserve" bull****, the problem is that TW didn't give the server files to anyone in EA. The rest is irrelevant, stop being pathetic and crying "but ehhh we deserve a server!!!!!!, but mommy gave them a server!". You look like an underdeveloped 9-year-old child, grow up.

Anyhow, you want devs to be forced to mute a crapton of people when they join a game? Let them enjoy the game and they might actually take that experience and improve the game with it instead of being constantly harassed with question which they probably don't know the answer to. Devs not playing the game leads to a ****e game, Nin3 played the game quite a lot and made improvements by actually experiencing the game no matter how crap it was.
I think you should probably take a look at what's going on in the Asian servers.

Even on holidays when most players, Asia server is only less than 50 players, and this 50 home to play, there are 10 Australia "jims" clan brothers and 10 players in Europe and America, few can really be called "Asian players".

I have to play this game for 2100 hours, but in recent months I almost didn't open it, Almost all of the players who responded to this post have at least 1000 hours of play time, and like me, they almost never open the game again, including 90% of the players who played in Asia, almost all of them quit because of the boring mode and extremely high latency

Where did I justify TW?

You get everything you should get as a player, like lower game latency, more game modes, and more stable servers. You enjoy it all, yet you say to the Asian players who deserve it: “No, you can’t ask for this.”Why? Can Asian players not satisfy your vanity and your sense of superiority when they get what is rightfully theirs? As a vested interest, your face is no doubt ridiculous.

You get everything you should get as a player, like lower game latency, more game modes, and more stable servers. You enjoy it all, yet you say to the Asian players who deserve it: “No, you can’t ask for this.”Why? Can Asian players not satisfy your vanity and your sense of superiority when they get what is rightfully theirs? As a vested interest, your face is no doubt ridiculous.
... I literally said it is a problem EA didn't get a server, sit.

hahah this is so bad took me almost 15m to join a damn deathmatch server. damn!!hope we could have custom server in 1.72

Back
Top Bottom