Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes. Hopefully there is EA server for battle mode or custom server, so that we can join and contribute to the testing. I don't think it is good idea to assume that those modes in EA server will be fine without enough testing.

It's pretty baffling that there is several EU servers sitting empty 99% of the time when they could be offered to EA or SA server providers so people can actually play the game.

i am m&b bbs forums MP moderator in cn.so ik why there are only ten test places.and i so sry about less EA player talking about EA in TW forums.made us missed more opportunities to communicate with taleworld and the test.
But i still hope that after the follow-up is stable(server test), I can start the test of EA server as soon as possible before you finish the game. EA is still one of the big markets of taleworld in the future, and there are enough players to provide data and tests.
if Tw want.can contact M&B CN BBS forums admin set up custom server.This can ensure the security and official of server erection.

Hey CN players,

It sucks you guys weren't given opportunities to test the new customer servers. Keep in mind though that these are just tests. Our situations are not comparable, but my team has also been jockeying for a server. We've also been shut down so far as TW is "just testing".

You all will get servers, eventually™. We just have to be patient for TW to conclude whatever testing they're doing is complete.

Hey CN players,

It sucks you guys weren't given opportunities to test the new customer servers. Keep in mind though that these are just tests. Our situations are not comparable, but my team has also been jockeying for a server. We've also been shut down so far as TW is "just testing".

You all will get servers, eventually™. We just have to be patient for TW to conclude whatever testing they're doing is complete.
It's pleasure to see Teutonic Order member in community, I'm a member of TO-CN. :grin:

Do you know the pain of having to play team battles every day while watching other players play battlefield mode. The test resulted in OC and EA players being isolated, even if EA and NA players are not selected for the beta, they can still enjoy the battlefield mode, but EA players can't, MP content hasn't been updated for EA players in a long time. We have to express our appeal to TW, we can't expect the Vietnamese or Singaporeans to do it.

In addition, this test has more important significance for CN and SA, as I said in the text. TW has no reason to refuse such a simple request. No patch, No test, is unacceptable to CN players who love MP, we desperately want to enjoy low latency and new content.

Hope you can understand us:ohdear:

We need a battle mode server in EA.
I don't know why they placed the EA servers in singapore which almost have no players.I play M&B:II every week so I can tell that players in EA are mostly from CN region instead of singapore.The vast majority of players who have played this game for years need to endure a high latency while someone just play the game once or twice enjoy a low latency.It's too heartbreaking to say more.
It's hard to understand why they only test the battle mode in NA and EU.Are players in EU and NA nobler than players in EA?We like the battle mode so much,however, we can't play the mode with an acceptable latency.MP without a battle mode is far not a real MP. I believe most of MP players come for the battle mode.
All in all,we have payed for the game as same as players in EU or NA.It's necessary to set up a testing battle mode in EA NOW instead of a completed battle mode in unpredictable 1.7.2.

我们需要开服包,目前官方服务器太不稳定了,很容易炸服,游戏体验比较差,玩家对服务器很失望,请重视。

Yes, we need the test server of EA battle mode, this is the authority we should get, EA players are not inferior to EU, NA players. In fact, the quality of the EA servers is just as bad, which is obviously another reason for the disappointment of EA players, the EA servers should be upgraded or have a separate CN server, most of the players in the EA servers are all from CN, this is the fact

There was a TW member(EKKA) in the east asia server today, I don't know what he's doing here, but we frantically asked him questions about battle modes, he seemed frightened, and logged off the server a few minutes later, it's hilarious :grin:

I can't remember when last time NIN3 came to East Asia server, but it does make us feel better to see TW on the server every now and then

There was a TW member(EKKA) in the east asia server today, I don't know what he's doing here, but we frantically asked him questions about battle modes, he seemed frightened, it's hilarious :grin:
Maybe because they also just want to play the game and not work in their off-hours, you would also annoy me.

Back
Top Bottom