SP Modern Conquest Vietnam 1976[New Poll]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ridiculously hard this will be to make well, or indeed at all, It would be exceedingly interesting to play.

I wish you good luck

the main problem with the increased firepower due to guns and autofire is that we still have siege and no cover - a charge will be like ww1 without the trenches to jump out from - masses of men going towards eachother while firing a lot - start throwing grenades too and everybody is in for a great time - for about 1.2 seconds

The compass like AI would make any sort of fair jungle fighting an impossibility I guess  :???:

Jungle issue will be quite an undertaking about the only way I personally could think of making this happen would be to cover the map with tree's..then possibly remove the main map movement penatly for forest crossings..or perhaps add trails simular to the ones cut by axis and allied soldiers during the war.

Yeah it would be rather hard, thats why i think mount and blade mods should strictly be no tropical  places.

eragoen said:
Yeah it would be rather hard, thats why i think mount and blade mods should strictly be no tropical  places.

Agreed.

Unless you have about 4-6 modelers and texture peoples.. then it might be borderline attractive..

Some of you are amazing modders it would be incredible to see this in effect.  :mrgreen:
and a big hooah from me especially.

Folthrik said:
ArmyVet said:
Some of you are amazing modders it would be incredible to see this in effect.  :mrgreen:
and a big hooah from me especially.
Well, I'm afraid you're probably going to be disappointed. :neutral:
I've been married twice, it wont be my first dissapointment.

Honestly.. the way that sounded... that was even more awkward Folthrik..

"pumped up"?

but yeah..... *begins staring at a wall..*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom