SP Modern Conquest Vietnam 1976[New Poll]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAIL FACTS
how the devil do you think to put planes and  heli's in there? huh ???
seriously  thoses where a vital part in this for the americans!
you fail bc you can't do this
the mod will not work ^^
the baron

Looking at other mods, I could see planes and helicopters working. Not easily, but I think the effect could be simulated well enough. I think helicopters could be done as scene objects, using scripts to perform their attacks. Perhaps air strikes and strafe runs could be done using a radio "weapon" and triggered after a random interval at a targeted location (the planes would be unseen, but the sound effects could be added for effect). If this mod were a narrative mod, and in the hands of a skilled mod team, I really think this could actually work.

Of course, then I took a look at the "Ways to the power" thread...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lol+i+can+has+vietnam+n+kill+Americans+on+battlefield%3F

Spelled in your own form of language. See first result, Swadii.

Elenmmare said:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lol+i+can+has+vietnam+n+kill+Americans+on+battlefield%3F

Spelled in your own form of language. See first result, Swadii.

hahahhahaha that was awesome.

Cool website. :smile:

Darkstar707 said:
NaglFaar] Keep up the work. [/quote] That's the entire point.. WHAT work? [/quote] Why said:
Let's leave that subject. It's gone to far already.

Not as long as Swadii continues to use other people's content, and doing so without obtaining permission first. To say little of the fact that there is very little modding actually involved in his so-called mods, rather, slapping a lot of scavenged content into one place and painting his name on it. Any fool can do that, it doesn't mean that it constitutes a mod.

Please don't use the USSR, they weren't combatants.

Given the limitations of the engine (no crouching, no ambushing, etc.), wouldn't it be better to make an all-forest map and put Calradia with OSP guns and/or uniforms on that,and call it "Woodland Wars" or something? At least with non-historical mods one can get away with much more.

Can you please make the ANZACs a faction, they were in Vietnam as well.

And i do agree with a Banner that isn't in Paint
Lets hope we can see some progress soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom