• Hussar

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Ranger

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No news at the moment.  My modding time right now isn't what it was back in May so things aren't going to proceed as quickly as they had been.

I downloaded this Mod today and I gotta say it's great, and very fun. But I got a lot of questions... sorry.

1) I start out with a artifact, sometime along the game I got 2 more.. I don't know how but maybe they came with the lords my "mom" sent, after I conquered a castle and a town... so I conquered two more castles and I don't get any more artifacts.. how exactly do you get them???

2) I can't recruit from a castle, I made a stable and  recruitment center.. but can't recruit from a castle. Villages still give me normal recruits... so do they not work yet or am I doing something wrong?

... I would have more but I don't remember  :shock:... Thanks to whoever can answer these!

Wolferus said:
I downloaded this Mod today and I gotta say it's great, and very fun. But I got a lot of questions... sorry.

1) I start out with a artifact, sometime along the game I got 2 more.. I don't know how but maybe they came with the lords my "mom" sent, after I conquered a castle and a town... so I conquered two more castles and I don't get any more artifacts.. how exactly do you get them???

2) I can't recruit from a castle, I made a stable and  recruitment center.. but can't recruit from a castle. Villages still give me normal recruits... so do they not work yet or am I doing something wrong?

... I would have more but I don't remember  :shock:... Thanks to whoever can answer these!
1) you don't get an artifact for every castle/town you take, just the first ones.
2) give it sometime, after building those buildings it takes like a week or two before recruits start appearing.

Thank you OCelerid.

So I got 3 artifacts now, are there more? Like a way to get some other ones, maybe each King carries one and you must defeat them?.. that would be nice.

The 'crown of the west' and 'Bulwark' are gifts from your townspeople after you conquer your first town/city. As yet there are no more gifts like that so with your special weapon or horse you started the game with, that's three items total.

I believe that the stables, barracks ect are for the towns/castles that you give to your lords. If you keep a town or castle for yourself i don't think they work for the player ... so you have to garrison your own castle and raise your own troops yourself. Build those troop buildings for your lords castles and towns.

Sir William Kelland said:
I believe that the stables, barracks ect are for the towns/castles that you give to your lords. If you keep a town or castle for yourself i don't think they work for the player ... so you have to garrison your own castle and raise your own troops yourself. Build those troop buildings for your lords castles and towns.
You are correct that you have to garrison your own castles and towns yourself, though you do get a handful of garrison troops when you capture one.  You are incorrect about the recruitment buildings, however.  These are solely for the player; AI lords won't recruit from them.  Once built, they recruit a nonzero amount of troops every week until they hit their maximums.  These should be available in the castle/town menu when there are new soldiers available. 

Robis said:
why legionnaire, landnecht, ranger, hawkeye centurion and swordmaster are not available in the upagrading paths ?
When you start a character it asks for your troop type specialty, if you pick infantry you get legionnaire and landsnecht, if you pick archer you get hawkeye and siegearcher and if you pick cavalry you get... well i forgot what they're called but you get the special cavalry.

This is probably the best mod I have used so far... Unfortunatly I encounter a bug. I don't know if it has been solved earlier in the thread because it is late pretty much going to camp crashes my game...I don't know why but like a week in I had 30 troops and crashes every time I go to camp...Pain in the rear I have to admit

I don't know if its just me, but I only have 2 other lords. I've conquered almost all of Khergit land, but no more lords appear.
The lords also do nothing. They sit in castles and say "I'm too busy" when I ask them to do something.
I've tried to recruit more, but none seem interested, i.e. no conversation options about it.

Stauto said:
I don't know if its just me, but I only have 2 other lords. I've conquered almost all of Khergit land, but no more lords appear.
The lords also do nothing. They sit in castles and say "I'm too busy" when I ask them to do something.
I've tried to recruit more, but none seem interested, i.e. no conversation options about it.

Is he still modding this?

best mod ever played.
it balanced native and add in-depth gameplay without being erotic.
i really love how the modders implement the character skills and attributes..

I reached 25lv and recruits lots of vaegir for their archers...then i attacked the nords for my ambition..However,i was unable to conquer a castle with 130 ppl..because nord archers are so accurate and their infantry are simply bad bad kick ass axe.
Later...i invest points in leadership and finally get an army consists of 180 men , 50 vaegirs archers,some knights and the rest swadia swordman/footmen/infantry.
I finally found a castle which has low garrison...it's the jamiche castle of rhodoks.I conquered it with 50 lost.
WOW! I managed to start my own kingdom and meets my sister(??) .
At that time i am out of money and soldiers,and meanwhile i saw a horde of Nords led by Ragnar.......siegeing my castle
OMFG and i have to fight them 250 vs 37xx ......................
I fought for 2 hours(more precisely my men) ,killing 300 of their men and lost 3x of mine each round...
But i finally lost.RAGED!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom