Votes: 15 17.9%
  • Ranger

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Darth_Infamous said:
it could be awesome if we could make our companions into lords and give them castles and/or towns
This isn't in the cards.

Heaven Knight said:
Spear Bracing would be nice, Battle Morale or The Eagle and The Radiant Cross mod formations ( I think adding both of them just break the game and i chose that formations because you can order them to follow another unit, banner dude, or follow yourself and just some can be in formation and when the commander of the formation dies they just break and charge )
Battle morale is also not in the cards.  Spear bracing and better tactical AI are possibilities but they have fairly far-reaching effects and likely wouldn't appear in forms you'd recognize.  I haven't thought through all the ramifications yet due to time constraints so this is in no way a guarantee. 
Darth_Infamous said:
and we should be able to change our faction units (swadian/vaegir/nord etc.) anytime we want and also when you give a castle or town to a lord, we should be able to take it back anytime we wants.
The first isn't going to happen.  The second is already possible. 

Sir William Kelland said:
Yes you can increase the frequency that people give you quests.

Try this link ... near the bottom of the page. It about setting the timer on quests;

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1212981.html#msg1212981

... and if you look to the top of the page there are other changes you can make. Look under 'Modding Quests'.

I've tried this with other mods with some success and i think i did it with a previous release of 'conquest' but i've not tried it with the current v0.70. Sometimes these 'tweaks' work with a particular mod and sometimes they don't (the script is somehow different ... maybe depending on the game version and whether a modder has already modified the script ...and you can't find the bits to change).

But good luck anyway and don't forget to backup/make copies of the files you're changing beforehand, ... just in case.
I tried that but they still wont give me quests.

Well that's odd, i can't think why it's so difficult .. i've had no real problems like that with my game which is, after all, the same.

Maybe these particular lords don't like you all that mutch.. how's your honour rating? Honour affects friendships. Go do some selfless deeds and work on your honour rating is all i can think of?

Sir William Kelland said:

Well that's odd, i can't think why it's so difficult .. i've had no real problems like that with my game which is, after all, the same.

Maybe these particular lords don't like you all that mutch.. how's your honour rating? Honour affects friendships. Go do some selfless deeds and work on your honour rating is all i can think of?
Im not sure if honor has anything to do with my problem because i defeated a lot of lords but i dont like keeping them as prisoners so i let them go and i get honor for that.  But i will try that anyways.

Hi all.
Very compliments. Great mod.
I'd like to ask a question. I conquered Suno (after only 20 days of game and this thanks to Swadia war against the whole Calradia). I noticed that when i give a fief to a lord, garrison will grew automatically to 100 or more defenders (in the case of a castle).What i'd like to ask is: if i keep Suno, have i to garrison the troops manually or will the city get them on its own ? THere are only 20 guys in there at the moment.
And if i give it to a lord, will i receive taxes or not ?

Thx you

oh, and again. i have 1 lord as prisoner. how can i recuit him (relationshiop = 0 )
And Swadia kingodm has been destroyed. How can i recuit the swadian lords ?

thank you again

Robis ... if you keep Suno for yourself i think yes, you will gave to garrison it yourself manually.

This lord you have prisoner; you won't be able to better your relationship with him whilst he's your prisoner so best let him go ... he'll like you more for doing so.

Swadia eliminated? LOLZ

Robis said:
oh, and again. i have 1 lord as prisoner. how can i recuit him (relationshiop = 0 )

thank you again
The defeated Swadian lords will choose new kingdoms for themselves, but it'll be months before they've all decided. You might get some depending on your relationship with them.

Robis said:
And if i give it to a lord, will i receive taxes or not ?
If you give away a fief, you no longer receive taxes for it.  Note that when you award a town, the associated villages do not go with it.  When you give a castle, its associated village does go with it.
Robis said:
At relationship zero, you will be unable to convince your captive to join your cause.  Once a faction has been defeated, its lords will jump ship for greener pastures periodically.  The more they like you, the more likely they are to join your banner.

Right. I noticed that castles related villages go with the castle.
A swadian lord joined me. He was just came back from holiday i think.

Thx. Nice good work.
I hate Rhodoks. And yes. Kharegits look a little overpowered .
Bye

I hate Rhodoks. And yes. Kharegits look a little overpowered .

I've played so many mods now i forget what the vanilla troops are supposed to be. Even when i first bought M & B i was here within the hour downloading mods for it. First mod i played was Eagle and the Radiant cross and afterwards playing vanilla just seemed crap in comparison. So this mod, at least at the moment, gives me the vannila world, factions and troops but with all the extra features i love, plus of course the new mini factions.

But anyway, i digress, ... i hate Rhodocks too, they're boring and annoying. Swadians are idiots but at least they have some style. I kinda like the way the AI tends to gang up on the swadians, at least it seems to most of the time.

just found a not self massacre way to get battle against khaergit.. just using a big band of horsemen and taking footmen holded on a hill standing very close ..

Robis said:
just found a not self massacre way to get battle against khaergit.. just using a big band of horsemen and taking footmen holded on a hill standing very close ..

When I tried that during early gameplay with my fresh Swadian troops, they still managed to snipe down hundreds of my men and force a retreat from me. When I took them on midgame with my house troops, they were ironically mowed down by my Rangers. If only them Centurions din't have such shiny armor ... makes it very tempting to choose them as the signature troop, even though I find the basic infantry to be cheaper and just as effective.

I'd like to signal a bug, or maybe it is me that is wrong. Inventory Management seems not working to me. I have 9 management but my storage is still too little .. There are no signals of improvements since i started to increase the stat.

kt0 said:
Darth_Infamous said:
it could be awesome if we could make our companions into lords and give them castles and/or towns
This isn't in the cards.

Heaven Knight said:
Spear Bracing would be nice, Battle Morale or The Eagle and The Radiant Cross mod formations ( I think adding both of them just break the game and i chose that formations because you can order them to follow another unit, banner dude, or follow yourself and just some can be in formation and when the commander of the formation dies they just break and charge )
Battle morale is also not in the cards.  Spear bracing and better tactical AI are possibilities but they have fairly far-reaching effects and likely wouldn't appear in forms you'd recognize.  I haven't thought through all the ramifications yet due to time constraints so this is in no way a guarantee. 
Darth_Infamous said:
and we should be able to change our faction units (swadian/vaegir/nord etc.) anytime we want and also when you give a castle or town to a lord, we should be able to take it back anytime we wants.
The first isn't going to happen.  The second is already possible.

how do we do we give ourselves back the castles/town ?

Robis said:
I'd like to signal a bug, or maybe it is me that is wrong. Inventory Management seems not working to me. I have 9 management but my storage is still too little .. There are no signals of improvements since i started to increase the stat.
Count the total number of slots you have against a character with fewer points in the skill.  If the character with more points doesn't have more inventory space, that's a problem. 

Darth_Infamous said:
how do we do we give ourselves back the castles/town ?
I stand corrected.  At one point I added the player to the list as the first entry but took it out prior to ship due to other issues.  I'll see about adding it back for next version. 

Back
Top Bottom