MP Conquerors Blade Module

Users who are viewing this thread

Conquerors Blade is a horrible game with horrible mechanics. So I wouldn't support the idea of TW take some functionality from them. Like, literally, ANY functionality would be a waste of time in my opinion. I would say, a very bad choice of game for your suggestion.

Since your suggestion thread is extremely vague, I'm assuming that you only like having an upgradeable persistent character in that game. That, again wouldn't be good with what they have in mind as far as I can see. Mount&Blade was always more like CS:GO in Multiplayer sense. What happens in the round, stays in the round. Only the new XP system is now creating a new competitive logic. But this is for player himself, not for character. So I doubt TW will ever implement anything `persistent` into their game. Your best shot would wait for cRPG mod or Persistent Worlds mod.

Session based multiplayer mode is a failure in the long run, most of the successful multiplayer games implement persistent character development system with persistent gathered resources and crafting system, YES cRPG , Persistent Worlds were good mods to keep warband multiplayer alive, therefore it would be wise to see similar but more advanced system implemented in the bannerlord if they want to keep the multiplayer mode alive.

Session based multiplayer mode is a failure in the long run
CSGO, Rainbow Six, DotA, LoL says no to that opinion - also take a look how much revenue they got in last 4 years. MMO's cant be competitive, and being a competitive game - esports and stuff - are golden nowadays.

cRPG and PW didn't keep Warband MP alive. They are great mods but not for everyone's liking. Warband's MP system kept itself alive for a very long time. And other mods that adopted it also contributed to that. A game usually cannot have both out-of-the-box and since Bannerlord is already implemented, I find it extremely unlikely that TW will ever implement something with MMO logic in it. At most, they can make PW official game mode - but even PW itself is round based.

Back
Top Bottom