Conquering the world as Muscovite Tsar

Users who are viewing this thread

bisthebis25

Knight
I've finished the False Dimitri quest, and I'm the ruler of Russia (which I found to be very easy with Odoevsky's letter and all lords joining the rebellion when I asked them...)
Now, I want to conquer the whole map, but with my party limit of 72, it's hard to do it alone. I can defeat some lonely lords if I take only high-tier troops with me, and I can handle sieges if I ask 3-4 lords to follow me (and manage to build siege engines before they leave :grin:)
But on the field battle, I can't control allies'troop since I'm not marshall, so it's harder and way less fun
But it was way easier when I was marshall during the rebellion. So, is it possible to be marshall as king ? I remember it was possible in Warband, but... in WFAS ? I don't even know who is marshall, but I remember having elected one 2 months ago.

What do you suggest ?

EDIT : BTW, it's the second time my faction does a diplomatic action (declare war on Crimea then, make peace with Crimea) without asking me. Is it WAD ?

I actually just finished this quest after coming back to the game.  If you have enough support among your lords, you can be elected marshal while king.  But even if you are not marshal, you still get the option of asking a lord to follow you or goto a certain city.  Now, many lords unfortunately have very small attention spans (in other words they stop following at random times), so you may have to re ask and they will follow you again.

Back
Top Bottom