Connection to server lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!I have a problem connecting to any server in Mount & Blade.Writes to me "Connection to server lost",although it's still a loading stage.And yes, I have no problems with the Internet. It appeared last week.

The problem is not new, but still. Is there any solution? Because I surfed the forum and nothing helped me.

And here's what I noticed: I only have access to Native servers, and other modules do not work
If you use Native, then you can only establish a successful connection with Native-running servers. You will not be able to connect to other servers which are not named 'Native'. If, for example, you want to join a Persistent Kingdoms server, then you must download the Persistent Kingdoms modification. If you want to play on a Napoleonic Wars server, then you must obtain the DLC.

If you use Native, then you can only establish a successful connection with Native-running servers. You will not be able to connect to other servers which are not named 'Native'. If, for example, you want to join a Persistent Kingdoms server, then you must download the Persistent Kingdoms modification. If you want to play on a Napoleonic Wars server, then you must obtain the DLC.
I'm not that stupid. I switched modules and only logs into Native servers.

Then check whether or not your firewall blocks access to servers after you retrieve their list from the Master Server. If that does not help, you will have to browse the Internet for answers to the issue. The pool of possible solutions is shrinking.

Then check whether or not your firewall blocks access to servers after you retrieve their list from the Master Server. If that does not help, you will have to browse the Internet for answers to the issue. The pool of possible solutions is shrinking.
Thanks for trying to help. Everything went by itself.

Back
Top Bottom