Congratulations TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Talking as one of the competitive players, it shouldn't be that hard to update a game at least once in 2 months or add something new like maps, weapon changes etc. They only added 2 new maps to skirmish game mode and never did something really changes the game experience or at least makes it a little better, just like a joke XD. I have been playing bannerlord from the beginning of early access actively and now I decided to quit bannerlord after beast 6. Now developers can go and play their **** game themselves.

If I wouldn't have any responsibilities and respect for my clan mates, I would instantly uninstall that garbage. I suggest you do the same.

You are not trying hard enough. It's a chance to show resilience in the face of adversity and you blew it.
But it's not too late to change your mind - IF you don't want to become known as a quitter unable to find a mate for reproduction.

Omg, what are you talking about? This game is perfect, me and 2 other remaining players love it! This game is still in Early Access and devs doing their best to improve it! Shame on you!!!!! :xf-mad:

why people just can't wait 2 more weeks for them to update the game
2 more weeks XD dude we are waiting for them to change something for 2 years. It has already been 5 months since they announced duel mode and they are not going to add it to game in 2 weeks for sure.

The title is missleading, its just another useless rant thread that doesend add anything at all. Yes, the development is very slow and there are many problems that need to be adressed, but dont you @Hisoka tell me you didn't had your moneys worth of fun with the game so far. You certainly had enough fun to play it since over a year and join a clan. I understand how someone can be frustrated with the current state of the game, but I am very certain it will be a really good game eventually. Nothing lets me think otherwise, especially the latest patches suggest they are going in the right direction. Until then we can do nothing but give "constructive" criticism and if you dont like taking part in that, I suggest you to come back at another time.

After 1500 hours of playing skirmish with the same 5 maps and less to no changes I can say I will carry on playing this garbage game because it will become what the community wants it to be but maybe in 2023 :grin::grin:

Omg, what are you talking about? This game is perfect, me and 2 other remaining players love it! This game is still in Early Access and devs doing their best to improve it! Shame on you!!!!! :xf-mad:
Sadly you and your ilk aren't the only players on this game. There are many Warband Vets, like myself, who just expected so much more from the successor of one of their favorite games.

This is bait bro, chill. I am playing M&B since 2009 so I am more veteran than you :grin:
I hate what TW did with Bannerlord.
The original Mount & Blade doesn't rly count tho does it ^^. It was alive for like a year xD. And u srsly gotta work on your banter ^^, cuz it actually sounded like you were being serious :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom