Congratulations On PC & Console Release!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cenobite

Banned
I would like to say congratulations to the development community of Tale Worlds it's been a long wait, well done getting Bannerlord too full release for PC & consoles, as much as i gave the development team flack over the years you do get my respect for releasing yet another great game for my collection.
I've been a fan of Mount&Blade games since the very first M&B game back when i started on the Steam platform 12 or so years ago, since then you have brought us Warband and a range of addons to a world of high adventure, those were the days of direct X 9 adventure but now we seek glory in direct X11 & 12.

Crush You're Enemies! See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Lamentations of the Woman!

Long Live Taleworld's! Long Live Mount & Blade Bannerlord! Thanks for another great game for years to come.

Last edited:
I can't speak for consoles as I don't use them but it's just an extension of the editor, a plugin so to speak that allows games to be adapted to consoles or mobile phones and their OS, i don't know if that particular console platform supports mod or not, in Steams case it does for PC there is already a Workshop for mods.

I personally wasn't going to create any mods until full release to PC because I didn't want too many changes to base code with patching prior to full release so creating any decent mod on half built games isn't what mod creators would look for in a stable platform to create worlds in. That I needed to wait for Steam to add the workshop platform for the PC version.

So, it's really upto the platform you're using and if that client it runs through supports mods, but in most cases, you can always throw in your own mods or find that at various sites like TesNexus or M&Bmodrepository which are usually the best places to pick up resources for the Mount & Blade series of games.

Release of the game in its current state is nothing but a bad joke.

Medium to long term ... its a case of TW depending on modders to make their game halfway decent.

As it is now, anything past mid-game is still repetitive and broken.

Personally speaking, I will never buy anything from TW again.

Last edited:
Release of the game in its current state is nothing but a bad joke.

Medium to long term ... its a case of TW depending on modders to make their game halfway decent.

As it is now, anything past mid-game is still repetitive and broken.

Personally speaking, I will never buy anything from TW again.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Why did Taleworlds cross the road? Because it was not a real road, they just drew one in the dirt to say they crossed the road.

Why is Bannerlord similar to a global nuclear war? There's no end game.

What's the difference between Taleworlds and Harvey Weinstein? Taleworlds doesn't discriminate by gender when going through interns.

What's the difference between Taleworlds and the Nazis? The Nazis cared about South America.

How can you tell a game is unfinished? Never mind.

What's the difference between Bannerlord development and a giant dildo? One is long and hard, the other one has a happy end.

What will be the difference between Starfield and Mech and Blaster players? A generation.

Last edited:
I would like to say congratulations to the development community of Tale Worlds it's been a long wait, well done getting Bannerlord too full release for PC & consoles, as much as i gave the development team flack over the years you do get my respect for releasing yet another great game for my collection.
I've been a fan of Mount&Blade games since the very first M&B game back when i started on the Steam platform 12 or so years ago, since then you have brought us Warband and a range of addons to a world of high adventure, those were the days of direct X 9 adventure but now we seek glory in direct X11 & 12.

Crush You're Enemies! See Them Driven Before You, Hear the Laminations of the Woman!

Long Live Taleworld's! Long Live Mount & Blade Bannerlord! Thanks for another great game for years to come.

A woman being laminated ?
Truly barbaric.

A woman being laminated ?
Truly barbaric.
What you're kidding right you do understand English don't you. Lamentation. Not Laminated you do know the difference; one is being covered with plastic or some other coating while the other is CRYING! It's a typos if anything but whatever, every time i post i have to edit something because this crap spell check changes words to it's liking, i'm sick of having to double check a word i wrote in a sentence, I get underline. the word was meant to be lamentation but whatever you dorks want to make me out to be a fool by changing what i typed.
Oh sorry dorks i made a clerical typing error, better troll the crap out of me for that, most of your police officers do the exact same can't type a brief of evidence without spelling words wrong but pick some spelling errors you know are typos and make out you're a legend for doing it.
It's been corrected does that make you feel better now teacher.
I can't even say Congratulations to the developers without a bunch of trolls in this forum, You people complain but obviously never worked in any real game development, the process takes ages not to mentioned hampered by version changes and software that is no longer compatible to newer versions of editors which can set back development or change planned functions or additions to a project.
Have any of you used real editors trying to get assets to work the way you want, have you wrote your own games with all there functions or just stole someone else's framework? do you know what it takes because i bet you wouldn't even know how to add an item to a skeleton let alone blendshape it to animation then then code all those animations to a controller, then add AI the way you need it to operate... it's all so easy and quick for you dorks lets see what you have done then?
Do you even know what Network Replication is or understand why it's needed for multiplay games, Do you understand the widgets that control systems like direction of the player and how they use items, have you wrote data trees up in detail?

Lets see your work.

Last edited:
I like your picture exactly what i'd give ya for back chat!
What melt down, just telling it like it is, was not just meant for you but the other tools that wrote stuff that have no clue about.
Particularly game development which they all think its so easy to do yet complain about some minor functions that are not in game, well there are editors go ahead mod your game, if you bought a sad system like a console that doesn't allow mods then BUY A PC! we been telling you for years.

What you're kidding right you do understand English don't you. Lamentation. Not Laminated you do know the difference; one is being covered with plastic or some other coating while the other is CRYING! It's a typos if anything but whatever, every time i post i have to edit something because this crap spell check changes words to it's liking, i'm sick of having to double check a word i wrote in a sentence, I get underline. the word was meant to be lamentation but whatever you dorks want to make me out to be a fool by changing what i typed.
Oh sorry dorks i made a clerical typing error, better troll the crap out of me for that, most of your police officers do the exact same can't type a brief of evidence without spelling words wrong but pick some spelling errors you know are typos and make out you're a legend for doing it.
I can't even say Congratulations to the developers without a bunch of trolls in this forum, You people complain but obviously never worked in any real game development, the process takes ages not to mentioned hampered by version changes and software that is no longer compatible to newer versions of editors which can set back development or change planned functions or additions to a project.
Have any of you used real editors trying to get assets to work the way you want, have you wrote your own games with all there functions or just stole someone else's framework? do you know what it takes because i bet you wouldn't even know how to add an item to a skeleton let alone blendshape it to animation then then code all those animations to a controller, then add AI the way you need it to operate... it's all so easy and quick for you dorks lets see what you have done then?
Do you even know what Network Replication is or understand why it's needed for multiplay games, Do you understand the widgets that control systems like direction of the player and how they use items, have you wrote data trees up in detail?

Lets see your work.
Man you gotta relax idk why you blew up over such a small joke, dude wasn’t even coming after you like that

Lets see your work.
I'm sorry.
I just thought it was a little funny .......... jokey ....... thing.
Just light humour.
Like, about Conan etc .........
It wasn't about you.

It is funny.

Last edited:
I like what you say about the need for a better female figure model, hair, and looks.

PS their post has just been removed, however

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom