Congratulations BluePutin! | 2nd Place - The Rioters | 3rd Place - Netherlands I

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_C

Baron
WBWF&S
Best answers
0














[td]
[/td]​




The tournament has come to an end, after several tense matches, I'm pleased with the way it turned out, and happy that my team got knocked out by the Second Place team. ^^
Thanks to lust for the framework for the rules and other things; to Willy, Crusader and Harlequin for ideas; to Archivist for the use of his art-work; to those who volunteered as event admins; to those who allowed their servers to be used for the tournament and thanks to all who participated!​
 

crazyboy11

Baron
Best answers
0
Thanks for organising an amazing tournament Alex, Congratulations Russia V and Netherlands I.
Medal Sig'd  :grin:
 

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
WBWB
Best answers
0
Yay for the Russians!
Yay for the Brits!
Yay for us!

Thanks for organizing, it was allot of fun.


 

corey43

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
0
Gratz guys! It was a really fun tournament, although Haydo never even played for the UK team the bastard! :razz:
 
Best answers
0
corey43 said:
Gratz guys! It was a really fun tournament, although Haydo never even played for the UK team the bastard! :razz:
He came to a practice... I think :lol:. They were very important.

Anyway, great job with the tournament. We all had a great time (especially vs UK II :smile:).
 

Wezyk

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Good job Alex , keep it up Alex, okay Alex, would you mind doing another cup Alex, are you sure you are okay with it Alex? Okay Alex.
 

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
It finished five months ago. You have Nditions Tournament going on, and ENL new season not far behind. I doubt anyone will have time right now to re-create this event.
 
Best answers
0
Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
It finished five months ago. You have Nditions Tournament going on, and ENL new season not far behind. I doubt anyone will have time right now to re-create this event.
You have a point, good sir. But that is something what I allready knew. If there was going to be one anyways it had to be after the ENL hardgamerz tourney, and preferably also after the Nditions tournament.
 

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
Broomstick said:
Aðalráðr Vigfússon said:
It finished five months ago. You have Nditions Tournament going on, and ENL new season not far behind. I doubt anyone will have time right now to re-create this event.
You have a point, good sir. But that is something what I allready knew. If there was going to be one anyways it had to be after the ENL hardgamerz tourney, and preferably also after the Nditions tournament.
Ok.
 

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Is there a possibility that there are more persons than Alex and Lust to organise tournaments? But I agree that at the moment there is too much going on for another tournament to be hosted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.