Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

SirAlbert said:
Congratulations. This is a beta, and as a beta it has its bugs, but when all the work its done, this will be clearly one of the best mods of WB. I'm loving battles. With the option to be a soldier when you die, the formations, the more accurate muskets (they make battle less realistic but more funny), the new battlefields... I'm enjoying each battle as never.

Just wanted to encourage you for making this masterpiece, keep the good work!
umm it is an ALPHA!
and thanks all for the support from all of you guys and girls

That happened a bit sooner than expected, but that only serves to make me even happier.

Congratulations to all involved, I shall proceed to give this first alpha release a go immediately. :smile:

This looks great so far, and there are city and village scenes, which new mods often lack. At this a fair few are still using native scenes, but the new scenes I've seen so far look great. Hope there'll be a Versailles scene soon. I some towns are added to the Ottomans. Great work.

DarkShogun417 said:
the only reason i don't play this mod all the time is because of those damn crashes!  :mad:

but I will continue on!

It's being worked on. It's the recruitment system I am afraid. It's being overhauled. We'll get it sorted.

My deepest and most affectionated congratulations Auldie!!!
And to all the people that contributed to make this Mod, which promises to be the best one ever of Wb Musket Mods !  :razz:

I will DEFINETELY need to spare some time to play this  :twisted:

Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
My deepest and most affectionated congratulations Auldie!!!
And to all the people that contributed to make this Mod, which promises to be the best one ever of Wb Musket Mods !  :razz:

I will DEFINETELY need to spare some time to play this  :twisted:

Gabby

Thanks Gabby! Thanks to all above too! Your comments are all appreciated!

After testing your mod for about three hours with no :mad: and a lot of :shock: and :grin: I wish to congratulate the whole TotSK team on a job well done! The only thing that confuses me at this stage is the recruitment system, which is already being worked on, if I'm not mistaking. Other than that: Brilliant work!

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVOOOOOOO!!!  :grin:

You guys are awesome! I haven't checked the forums in quite a while but just when I felt the need to check taleworlds, BOOM! Twilight of the Sun King released!

Just bloody fantastic!  :shock:

Well done team! I'll try the mod out and will try to send you guys feedback ASAP if real life doesn't get in the way.  :grin:

Cheers.

EDIT: @Gabrilduro  Your mod is awesome too. I remember fooling around in 1775 all the time for fun.

Back
Top Bottom