ComradeCrimson's Soundcloud

Users who are viewing this thread

I figured since this was the section for media, this would be an appropriate section for some voice acting stuff...

I am a voice actor for various projects- and have done numerous voices. Many warhammer 40k things and CnC generals mods, and as a shout out to anyone here I would be happy to voice any projects if you needed it... just contact me via email, [email protected], or skype, comrade.crimson (and yes, its all volunteer work unless you guys are for profit which I'd understandably ask for commissioning- I like helping folks out.)

Now that's out of the way- a link to the site.

https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson

I plan to upload many more voices soon- but I will wait till after the public release of a certain mod I work for, Rise of the Reds, goes public with its new version. For now enjoy whats there n stuff... I don't know for certain if this is the proper forum section for this and whether or not this is considered as blatant advertising and against the rules but I'd like to share my talents with you folks, and maybe get word out there to anyone who'd need a voice actor for their mods and other projects.

And as a rule of thumb im very versatile- I can do many different accents and so forth.. but I'll refrain from that in this thread, anyone whose interested on that front can contact me via email and I'll send samples :smile:

(As a note, I am aware some of the Russian words in the conscript sample are a bit off grammar wise, I've fixed this for the mod it goes for with proper pronunciation and so forth.)

Shameless advertising aside, enjoy. My apologies about that...

Edit: Contact details,

[email protected]

Skype is Comrade.Crimson

Contact me if you need my services, I work for free if its a free project/mod but I will ask for payment if its for profit.

Glad you liked it :razz: The Conscript profile is supposed to be a young, energetic, and somewhat naive 18 to 20 something year old soldier who just got basic 6-7 months training and was thrown on the front with nationalistic zeal and courage, so naturally some of his lines are going to be either foolishly inspired or light hearted with the occasional tension when things get rough.

Mercenary is my favorite by far.

As a Russian speaker, Russian ''accents'' are always comical to me. Which isn't a bad thing or something.

Flin Flon said:
Mercenary is my favorite by far.

As a Russian speaker, Russian ''accents'' are always comical to me. Which isn't a bad thing or something.

I've also fixed the "For the Rodinya" line and the Syn suka lines in the game it was meant for, so I at least tried to repair my grammar mistakes :razz:

Wow. When I saw this thread I had the initial reaction of Pfft, who is this joker? But it was actually pretty good. If in the future I ever need any voice acting, for some damn reason, ill come over to here.

You all humble me with your comments, thank you.

Seriously- if you see anyone who needs help, whether its yourselves or someone else on the forum who has a project or mod they would like voicing for, please send them my way I'd love to help em out!

Back
Top Bottom