Need More Info Computer crashed at Bannerlord Multiplayer loading screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: I launched bannerlord Multiplayer and at the loading screen with an image of the guys on the snow mountain, i started hearing distroted noises from my speakers, my gpu lights turned off for a split second and came back on, my pc back fans started slowing down and i think i heard a noise from my pc, so i quickly shut down the computer. It seems like the game crashed my computer at the loading screen or done something to it, it has never happened to me before but after a while i turned the pc on again, verified game files (100% verified, all good) and booted bannerlord MP on safe mode and it worked fine.
How to Reproduce: launch bannerlord multiplayer
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I didn't record the incident but when i turned the computer again, and booted bannerlord on safe mode after verifying game files, i got this message:
unknown.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: rx 6700 xt
GPU Driver Version: The latest one
CPU: i5 9600kf
RAM: 16gb ddr4
Motherboard: MSI PRO-VH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
PSU: Corsair CX 750M

Last edited:
Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this? If you launch the game again after the crash the log files will be reset, so to understand what went wrong we need you to crash again and send us these log files. ProgramData is a hidden folder.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send them directly to me. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com

Back
Top Bottom