SP - World Map Completed Test of Chance to get Bow (and crossbow) in Practice Arena

Users who are viewing this thread

InsanoPotato

Recruit
I just completed a test to estimate the percentage chance to get a bow in the practice arena.

It is abundantly clear that the chance to get a bow in the practice arena needs to be buffed in nearly every Faction. According to the results, Battania is the best place for this, with a 52% chance to get a bow in the practice arena. The worst place to hope for a bow is Sturgia, with a 9% chance to get a bow in the practice arena. All of the Empire (North, West, South) is not too much better than Sturgia. Surprisingly, Vlandia, who is the only faction to have crossbows in the arena, has a 43% chance to get a crossbow. This is a higher average than all of the factions who get bows in the arena if you average them. According to this test, the global average to get a bow in the arena is 25%.

Below is my excel document with my findings. I tested one city from each Faction (in a new campaign) four times. Each test had 25 rounds for a grand total of 100 rounds per city I tested. Altogether, this came out to 800 tests in total.
Bow Chance for Arena Practice

I hope this information will be useful for Taleworlds.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom