Competitive changes for future tourneys

Users who are viewing this thread

All the changes suggested are good for balancing purposes, I think people have been complaining about awlpikes and free javs for years now. If people actually took some time to put these things into action then maybe it'll catch on. We can talk about how good the changes are all day, but it wont change until somebody implements it.

Yeah, I've posted massively more cohesive ideas and issues regarding balance and competitive issues, and they never get addressed.

TaleWorlds has absolutely zero interest in their multiplayer or competitive scene. That's a fact.

I doubt anyone has posted here expecting Taleworlds to do any of this. These suggestions are for the legendary hero that will finally create a server-side mod or possibly a new competitive mod that would fix the game's most obvious balance issues.

Namakan said:
Rhade said:
TaleWorlds has absolutely zero interest in their multiplayer or competitive scene. That's a fact.

Yeah, that's why BoB happened... :facepalm:

It's actually true. Without Frank, who played competitively as a part of the community before, there would be no interest from TW side in competitive scene whatsoever. You can see the game being focused on the SP and massive MP battles, even now, we can see that the development of BL (even though there will be matchmaking) is focused on SP and Massive MP sieges together with "Commander Battles". Otherwise, there would be some sort of inclination already.

EDIT: I guess we'll see.

Number of competitive players are laughable compared to the amount of SP or Siege players, can't help.

Efe Karacar said:
Number of competitive players are laughable compared to the amount of SP or Siege players, can't help.

I imagine that's because the amount of support and attention the competitive scene gets is roughly zero.

As far as BoB, that was a one-off event and in essence the *only* thing TW has ever done for the scene in 8+ years. It was poorly run, and only an incredibly small number of teams were invited.

Back
Top Bottom