Competitive Bannerlord Discord Server (Skirmish+Duel+Captain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brandis.

Subforum Moderator
Hey -- If you're interested in competitive Bannerlord whether that be Skirmish, Duel, Captain, or any mods or modes down the road (Battle??), I resurrected the Discord server for it: discord.gg/Km9DmM4.

The goal is to provide a convenient place on Discord to announce tournaments and streams, and provide an easy way for new players+clans to get involved, as that was a major problem in Warband. The server is heavily connected to this forum and has various links to the pickup groups and tournaments. (Including to a $60 captain tourny that is being run through only Discord.)

I messaged the admins of the existing Comp BL server and either got no response or 'game bad.' I understand that high level pvp isn't in a fantastic place, but there's various tournaments going on currently with lots of long term interest in the scene, which justifies a niche for this server to me. Additionally, ranked should revitalize interest and provide a natural conduit into community tournaments for players that aren't otherwise involved with the scene.

The server includes a list of current tournaments and prizes -- currently $200+USD -- looking for scrims, self-promo, and recruitment whether looking for a clan/team or looking for players.

8Hh12e6.png

Art credit: buckshot_luck

Back
Top Bottom