Compatibility & Common fixes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
Hello there, everyone! I am Ajolin, you can refer to me as Evan. I'm a scener (Only scener?  :cool: Well besides Folcwar. ) for Romae Bellum.

I've noticed that, going through some threads, that people are worried about compatibility where the installer says the mod is for 1.153 while you have 1.154 or above. (Or whatever it gives ya) Disregard this message.

ALL mods for 1.153 and above are intercompatable, meaning if your game version is 1.15x with x being any number at or above 3, your mods will always work. I have Warband 1.157 and i can confirm that this mod works 100%.

If you are experiencing any crashes such as CTDs during loading screens or as such, there are a few things that may be wrong or easily fixed.

1) Try reinstalling Romae Bellum and make sure it's patched with the latest patch if any. Sometimes your installer downloads incorrectly and gets corrupted, or maybe there's a fatal error that made a certain version unplayable and has become patched.

2) ALWAYS make sure you have the latest Romae Bellum version for best performance and playability.

3) A common issue with some graphics cards is the Load Textures On Demand. Changing this setting usually fixes the issue, if you installed everything flawlessly.

If you have any further questions feel free to leave a thread here just like everyone else does, or if you've found a bug please drop it in the Bug Reports section, ask a question on the Q&A Forum, or PM me or one of the leaders with any questions. I cant help as much as Dion/Folcwar can, but usually i'm good for non-technical details or something Folcwar doesnt know.

Roma Vitrix,
Legatus Evanus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom