SP - Quests Compare Bannerlord vs Viking conquest

Users who are viewing this thread

Ariya.021

Recruit
There's no doubt Bannerlord has a graphic and gameplay 10 times better than warband versions , most of us mount and blade's fans have good memories with old versions , one thing is annoying me more than crashes and bugs and it's the Bannerlord storyline contents , warband has low graphic but there's a massive world in viking conquest version with thousands of contents ! there's no limit to play in warband , you can play 1000h on a save and there's still more content more territories to capture , lots of options you have in Viking conquest storyline , but in Bannerlord after 100h you can be the king of Calradia and bam , everything is finished , only few contents you can get such as battles and fights , trading , crafting (boring) few questions to follow... this is unfortunate , i was waiting for years for Bannerlord , i hope @TaleWorlds make Bannerlord's Storyline limitless and great like Viking conquest. to be honest Viking conquest's contents are still fun to me after 6 years !

They released the game in a surprisingly early state despite the time we've all been waiting.
Game mechanics barely implemented, almost no storyline, a few simple repetive quests... that's a pity.

Now we're part of it and we'll have to be patient, and support them as they go on.

Once the core mechanics becomes robust, the endless possibilities of modding will bring Bannerlord far beyond what Warband ever reached, i'm pretty sure of that.

Back
Top Bottom