Companions..

Users who are viewing this thread

I like your ideas. I would like for it to sometimes be quests to get the companions like one of them say if you beat him in a duel then he or she will join you. Other quest givers like the ones who ask for their daughter to be rescued could join you due to loyalty, etc. Also, I would like to see an option to use your diplomacy with the bandit leader in a hideout instead of having to fight him and maybe have him be able to join you.

I like your ideas. I would like for it to sometimes be quests to get the companions like one of them say if you beat him in a duel then he or she will join you. Other quest givers like the ones who ask for their daughter to be rescued could join you due to loyalty, etc. Also, I would like to see an option to use your diplomacy with the bandit leader in a hideout instead of having to fight him and maybe have him be able to join you.

Totally agree. Hope they try something different other than just a speech check to get companions when it gets a full release . I just don't feel attached to my companions other than just finding one to do a certain job like so-and-so the Spicevendor (right you hired, now get out there and run my caravan until you inevitably get owned by a group of bandits)
Would be cool to earn a companion with the Spicevendor name ie having a good relation with the shopkeepers in a town and you ask to start a caravan they may introduce you to that companion. And if you have a low relation they can introduce you to someone with low trade skills.

Hello,

Suggestions: more information given by the companions (sorry for my english language)

The companions, according to their "skills" could give more information to the players.
Information about the "raids": "Be careful, Sir, our popularity is declining and it will be more difficult for us to assemble an army if we are not careful." (loss of influence)
Information about our reputation: "We are not very famous in this world and we have a long way to go. Our future exploits will help us to obtain recognition from the Sovereigns of this Kingdom."
Trade related information when we can afford to buy a worshop: "Our business is underdeveloped, my Lord (or Lady), we should think about it."
Information relating to caravans: "My Lord, I have always dreamed of being the leader of a caravan and of participating in this trade, of crossing many countries, and of earning my living here."
Information relating to the cities (according to the origin of the companion and when one passes near a city, only once per city): "My Lord, I know this city well, I can tell you all its history if my parents often told me ... etc. " in order to deepen the background and the Role Play of the game.
Information relating to historical heroes: "Here lived the great Lord X, he was a little crazy, he thought he could ... These descendants are hardly wiser ... etc."
Information concerning the craft: "I miss the forge my Lord, if I am not a very good warrior, on the other hand, my Lord, I remind you that I am a great manufacturer of weapons. Why do you not profit more often of my talents? "
Information concerning our relations with the other clans and factions (the husband or the woman could advise us): "It would be good My Lord, that we make advances with clan X, our relations are not at best, our popularity towards the other Lords is important if we are to increase our power within the Kingdom (Empire).
Spy information (in order to clarify certain features of the game): "My Lord, while walking in town, I met a caravaner, he brought me important information concerning the designs of the Khuzaits. It would seem that they have declared war on the Northern Empire and would totally destroy them to expand their power. Caldarog would be behind it. " Or, "I have heard that the X clan has little regard for their sovereign, perhaps we could convert them to our cause ..."
Etc.
And other interventions of the funny companions, without other functions than to make them more "alive" like: "I remember, during a battle, there was opposite a charming warrior, I said to her:" Are you sure you want us to fight, make love not war ... "(for example).
More information given by the companions, if possible, would clear up the game, give players indications on the direction of the game, increase the feeling of immersion, and give more life to the companions.

It's just suggestions

Good luck all !
I

I have a companion who has no bow skill at all .Yet in has mount skill tree he took all bow perks and i can not change them i am not saying i do not understand it is EA but however wtf also they do not look to have enough perks for there lvl .Lvl 13 8 blips on skill tree.Also no healer in my game at all.

Back
Top Bottom