Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
So it's been a year and nothing done so figure ill give my yearly bug report. Companions that lead caravan dont gain steward skill, they are leading a party. Also Governors dont gain engineering while working on fief projects. That is a big part of their main skill and no reason why they don't. So after not being done 1 year in Early access, guess ill ask for it to be fixed after full releaase

Hey, i have been informed that this was the intended desing. The caravan leading companion should not receivesteward skill. Instead they will get the skills they can as a party leader e.g. by healing the wounded members they can get medicine and by simulated battles they can get tactics skills etc. The governors will receive the steward experience once the project is finished and the prosperity of the settlement is increased.

Hey, i have been informed that this was the intended desing. The caravan leading companion should not receivesteward skill. Instead they will get the skills they can as a party leader e.g. by healing the wounded members they can get medicine and by simulated battles they can get tactics skills etc. The governors will receive the steward experience once the project is finished and the prosperity of the settlement is increased.
That makes absolutely no sense at all, steward is leading troops which a caravan leader does, and completing projects for a governor should be engineering. It's common sense that is should work that way.

Back
Top Bottom