Companions in sandbox

Users who are viewing this thread

You can have all but Reginhard, Helgi, and Cealwin in your party and not have too many issues, make sure you get a priest in your party or refuge/troop camp, if Agithinos's morale gets down to ~20 talk to the priest (most cost effective way) and pay him 200 pennings about 10 times to bring his morale back up, nobody else will even leave if you have a good variety of food.

Ldsantana said:
i have a simple question , Do companions in sandbox mode leave the party if they are not happy , if so how do I turn that off?

One nice thing about this mod is you have a screen under the character menu that tells you your companions morale. maybe we can get them to include the option to turn it off. It is turned off in the storyline, and switches on when you leave it, so thee is a trigger already in the code.

But there is a lot of duplication in companion skills, and with all the skill points you get it is not hard to train one to fill a gap either. 8-10 is more than enough -- and you can always bring in the other six after you assign some to chancellor of fifes.

A good group that should be stable is:
Clovis - Fighter/Leader
Helgi - Sea Navigation
Solveig - Fighter/Messenger
Morgant - Fighter/Looting
Brunhild - Medic
Reginhard - Fighter/Backup
Agathinos - Tactics/Engineering/Trade
Caio - Fighter/Scout
Donnchadh - Fighter/Leader
Ceawlin - fighter/Weapon Maintenance

I think you could also keep all of them if you have persuasion to keep them from leaving and keep morale up. Even if they leave you will find them again soon enough if you look. Of course with the expanded map it is a little harder to look.

Thanks but i believe i can turn it off by using tweak mb
(If you load the module as native 1.158 in tweak mb you can add the tweak that enables an conversation option where your character says "You will either leave the shieldwall by my command or by beeing carried on your shield" thus making the companions stay)

Ldsantana said:
(If you load the module as native 1.158 in tweak mb you can add the tweak that enables an conversation option where your character says "You will either leave the shieldwall by my command or by beeing carried on your shield" thus making the companions stay)
Can you post something more specific how to do that?

I'm, interested.

MasterVegito said:
Ldsantana said:

I'm, interested.

There really is no need to turn it off. I have kept all the companions in my party by just keeping party morale above 50. Just balance the complainants and keep an eye on morale.

MasterVegito said:
Ldsantana said:

I'm, interested.
Download TweakMb and once you open it load the module Viking Conquest as native 1.158 , once you do that search for the option of adding a conversation line to prevent companions from leaving . Activate the option and there you go

Back
Top Bottom