SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Companions in army

Users who are viewing this thread

we have the inspect troops option to give/take troops from a companion we have armied with, but we need also an inspect prisoners option also.

we take on another similar sized army and the nobles and troops get split rng. since i am leader, i should get to pick.

need to set it so we can control our companions a bit more... i like to keep my companion party full of troops so he doesnt suck up all the recruits in any given town or village. hate it when we've just fought a battle, go to town to heal, check recruits and there are none. but then inspect troops on comp party and he has 29 recruits- that i didnt give him. need the recruits with me so i can level them quicker., instead of having to do a swap....not good with trying to explain this, hopefully you all can get the gist of what i am saying.

but still the one big thing i wanna suggest is---the inspect prisoners option to give/take

Yes! Inspect and exchange prisoners with other clan-parties!

Yes! Assign commanders in army-battle!

Yes! Armyleader maybe should have first pick to recruiting when arriving at a holding!

Three good and well defined suggestions!
Good work @Big_Bitter_Bear!

Agreed on this one, it would be a nice improvement. There is quite some micro management now with clan parties.

Something I'vementioned before that is related would be to let the player choose recruits before AI in your army get them. Let the AI take whats left of recruits as you are leaving.

Bump: As an alternate idea, it really bothers me when I bring a clan member who has their own party to capture a settlement or castle and they always dump half, or more, of their units into a garrison that I don't own. This means I need to build up that companion's army again, which is a pain when they were previously stocked with high tier units. I don't care too much when other vassals of an allied kingdom do it, because that doesn't affect MY clan.

I would like the ability to prohibit Clan NPCs from dumping their units into garrisons through part of the clan UI.

Thanks for the suggestion. The concept of transferring prisoners between companions (and clan members) and your party has been approved and will be looked into.

Back
Top Bottom