Companions guide

Users who are viewing this thread

KiriKaneko

Veteran
So I couldn't find a companion guide so I worked it out myself and thought I'd post it here for other people

Companions dislikes, starting level and stats: (adjacent character dislike each other)

Linda L1 S6 A9 I11 C6
Gerald L7 S9 A10 I9 C10 Noble
Jeremy L4 S8 A7 I13 C7
Biotech Joe L7 S9 A9 I12 C8
Roxy L2 S7 A11 I8 C7
Billy L3 S8 A7 I12 C7
Carol L2 S8 A9 I10 C6
Negan L16 S16 A9 I15 C12 Noble
Sparky L9 S12 A8 I9 C11
Rick L5 S9 A8 I11 C8 Noble

Rick dislikes Linda

Daryl L2 S11 A8 I7 C8 Noble
Lee L3 S7 A7 I12 C8
Glen L6 S10 A12 I10 C5 Noble
Maggie L8 S12 A15 I10 C10
Sambob L5 S9 A9 I12 C7 Noble
Mark L1 S7 A7 I11 C6

Daryl dislikes Mark

If you plan to run your own kingdom you will need a noble emissary. A good setup with no companions complaining is:
Linda - Pure intelligence, pathfinder, tracking, spotting, tactics, training
Jeremy - Pure intelligence, surgery, wound treatment, first aid, engineering, training
Roxy - Pure agility, looting
Carol - Combat/trainer
Sparky - Combat/trainer
Daryl - Pure charisma, trader
Glen - Combat/trainer
Sambob - Intelligence, persuasion Noble

They will whine about sending people on right to rule missions, so make sure you send them out on RTR mission as soon as you get them and don't get another companion til you are ready to send them on another RTR mission. If a companion complains about a previous RTR mission then they will refuse to do their mission, but so long as you send them immediately they won't have the chance to complain and you get the +3 RTR from them :smile:

I didn't bother to write down the starting skills because starting stats and level is most important when building your companions, if you want to get those lvl 10 skills before you make your kingdom.

Note: Sometimes companions will complain about each other after a battle. This actually isn't complaining, you won't be asked to pick a side as you will automatically say very good. This actually means that they are saying they are happy with another companion but the speech is mixed up with the unhappy speech. In effect they have no problem and they won't get upset and leave so don't worry about it

Back
Top Bottom