companions going into wrong formation while in army

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
when playing as army commander, i go into a battle and i've a bunch of locks on the different formations i cannot asign the companions what formation i want them to lead

for example i made the sister a horse archer in this playthrough, and when i made an army and called upon her, and went into battle, she automatically went to infantry mode instead of horse archer mode.

pls fix

Yes, I have complained and reported this too! It's very annoying to start the battle and see the game pick the worst choices when you've actually got good npcs for different formations.

I really hope they get on that and let us choose each fight.

Yes, I have complained and reported this too! It's very annoying to start the battle and see the game pick the worst choices when you've actually got good npcs for different formations.

I really hope they get on that and let us choose each fight.
agreed 100%

like cavalry companion will go into infantry ....

when playing as army commander, i go into a battle and i've a bunch of locks on the different formations i cannot asign the companions what formation i want them to lead

for example i made the sister a horse archer in this playthrough, and when i made an army and called upon her, and went into battle, she automatically went to infantry mode instead of horse archer mode.

pls fix

Yes, they should keep their number that you gave them when they were in your party, once you enable death in battle this becomes important because you sometimes want to keep them in the back to keep them alive. this is also a problem in sieges, they can just charge and die.

Back
Top Bottom