Companions dying..

Users who are viewing this thread

It´s not useless, it will just take another 5+ months until TW will balance it. Be patient :grin:

Death chance should be around 1-2% in my opinion. TWs data analyist are working hard to figure out that 10% are too much.

We have stuff like broken siege AI or broken smithing in the game for ages. :wink:

You can´t see the grand vision TW has, I mean nobody can, but who cares?

Death chance should be around 1-2% in my opinion. TWs data analyist are working hard to figure out that 10% are too much.
The devs already said the death rate will be lowered to around 2%, they are intentionally keeping it high to gather data and test features better, don't know how much data they need on this after so many months but it's still there high as **** lol

And I´m still figuring out what data they gather? Like is this game sending all my live stats from the game straigh to TWs data center? Do They rely on our feedback? (LOL!).

If I play this game for 1000 hours and never post anything here or sent a crash (!) report, do they even know? I don´t know.

They got like a thousand reports that 10% is too high and we´re still at 10% :grin: .

I totally understand @MostBlunted frustration.
It's pretty ridiculous and there is still no option to disable this via the campaign options or something.
Version: 1.5.9

And I´m still figuring out what data they gather? Like is this game sending all my live stats from the game straigh to TWs data center? Do They rely on our feedback? (LOL!).

If I play this game for 1000 hours and never post anything here or sent a crash (!) report, do they even know? I don´t know.

They got like a thousand reports that 10% is too high and we´re still at 10% :grin: .

Must gather more data......... ?‍??‍?

After the last patch and update, my units no longer follow orders well, they don't do formations, they are sluggish to charge in siege battles....And my companions are dying???? What's up with that? I use cheats and I got an army of companions, but they never died until now. TaleWorlds, give me back my companions!!! :shock:
There are a cheat that prevents your companion death. And there are the last saved game to. Be cool, my companions never dies, and I never lost a single battle.

There are a cheat that prevents your companion death. And there are the last saved game to. Be cool, my companions never dies, and I never lost a single battle.
What cheats do you mean exactly? And it would be pretty annoying to load the game each time a companion or important character dies and re-do the battle...

Back
Top Bottom