Companion's can't support a party

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't find any existing threads on this, so has anyone had issues with companion parties moral plummeting and all the troops leaving? Cause it happens every time for me. Any advice would be great...hard to capture things when its just a one man show.

Are they going above their army cap? I have a companion with a max party size of 66 who sometimes takes troops after a battle and then ends up losing some to desertion until he gets down to his max cap.

They often don't have food. Starving troops desert. When they do buy food they only buy enough to last two days.

The only practical use for companion parties, without mods, is to have them join you in an army. Then your food is used to prevent the whole starving-desertion thing that plagues companion armies.

They often don't have food. Starving troops desert. When they do buy food they only buy enough to last two days.

The only practical use for companion parties, without mods, is to have them join you in an army. Then your food is used to prevent the whole starving-desertion thing that plagues companion armies.

That must be it. Do you know any mods you know of that fix the starving problem. I play with alot of Hostile NPC factions so having some extra parties would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom