SP - General Companions are incharge of upgrading units. Automated upgrades for units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
How about companions can be a clan role that upgrades a certain number of units to a specific tier so that the player doesn't have to?
Their could be a clan role for companions like 'unit commander' or 'master trainer' with a dialogue that sets up an order of 50 Imperial legionaries and 50 Imperial crossbowman so every time a unit can be upgraded the companion would automate the upgrades until the order is filled. Their could be messages after every upgrade telling the player what has upgraded and a tone and a message when the order is completed. The companions gets paid for this and they get experience for this clan role every time they perform this task.

How about companions can be a clan role that upgrades a certain number of units to a specific tier so that the player doesn't have to?
Their could be a clan role for companions like 'unit commander' or 'master trainer' with a dialogue that sets up an order of 50 Imperial legionaries and 50 Imperial crossbowman so every time a unit can be upgraded the companion would automate the upgrades until the order is filled. Their could be messages after every upgrade telling the player what has upgraded and a tone and a message when the order is completed. The companions gets paid for this and they get experience for this clan role every time they perform this task.
All for this, except about ordering being tied to a dialogue. Please, no more loading into scenes and clicking through dialogue options for basic game functionality. Just make it a menu that can be accessed from anywhere.

I remember in Star Trek TNG, Riker and sometimes Counselor Troi was in charge of troop assignments and promotions. Such a job would be great for companions in Bannerlord.

Just automate it. If I have unit X ready for upgrade, make an option on the party screen "Auto-upgrade through <this> option until party has <number:Y> ". As long as I have gold, unit X will allways autoupgrade unless party has Y of the upgrade-target.

Back
Top Bottom