Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lehmund

Recruit
Summary:
Most recent version as of Feb 12th2022 (1.7.0 or 1.7.1?)
Sometimes, after a defeat in battle, my companions or nobles are imprisoned. In rare cases in the Party screen, it just says "Prisoner" instead of more detail like where they are imprisoned. When clicking on the noble/companion to get more details and stats. The stat page for them says Location: "Last seen at *PlaceName*".

The Slave Broker doesn't see to know they exist (empty list), so cannot ransom.
Go to the City or Castle "last seen by" and check the prison and they are not there, or in the city/castle proper wandering around. Nowhere to be found.

Seem like they seem to exist, but no mechanism to get them back. Seems like the system is confused and classifies these as both prisoners (so not "in-world" per se), and also moving around (Last seen *here*).

This doesn't seem to be a per battle thing. The first time it occurred, I lost a fight with about 6 Companions + Nobles, and 2 of them went to that state, and the others either got imprisoned normally, or were immediately ransomed/released and found in the world. The 2 others have been "Last seen at *Castle X*" for nearly 400 days by now.

This didn't occur again after many more lost fights over months, and then recently one of my siblings got into that state too, but at a city and same effect and problem. Been there for over 80 days now, unrecoverable. I didn't note down who I was fighting, but it is possible I may have been fighting something "special" like the Conspiracy caravan both times... maybe. I will take note of who I am fighting if it occurs again and report back. It could have been other fights as well (by my memory, probably so).

How to Reproduce:
- Have companions/Nobles in the fight.
- Lost the battle normally.
- Issue can kick in at any time but no pattern deciphered yet to why these at that time.

Have you used cheats and if so which:
- No mods, cheat cheats or other used. Vanilla game.

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom