Companions and Lances/Spears

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want to give my companions multiple weapons to use, but with my mounted knights the AI just seems too poor to have them use these weapons properly. You give Sir ___ a lance (with their 400 proficiency) thinking they will switch to their sword after they land, but for me they just keep using the lance oftentimes. Even in sieges they have their lances out a lot of the time. Ideally I'd like my knight companions to have swords, lances, war spears, and shields (or similar variation obviously), but at this point I just have them all with one primary weapon to avoid confusion and wasting manpower. I tried only war spears, which worked okay, but again in close combat it was worthless. What do yall do in regards to the lances and spears with AI companions?

similar issue here, just gave one handed weapon and a shield to everyone+throwing stuff to whoever could use it, then bows+arrows to everyone capable, rest got xbow+bolts

Locked. This has been brought up way to many times. It is a possible Native issue and should of been fixed in the recent update. Not so sure. But locked because it doesn't need discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom