SP - General Companions -> Agents!

Users who are viewing this thread

I know BL is an RPG where you play a single charachter! But this has the backside that you do things that someone with your status would never do! I´m a ruler! no sane ruler personally tries a sneaky prisonbreak! Still, I want the feature and I want to able to play it!

Let me play the prisonbreak as a companion! Or the Hideout attack! Or the battle. I´m not talking about the campaignmap movement - I talk about the actual scenario! Let me send them on a mission, when they arrives, give a dialogue where I can choose to lead the operation as the assigned companion.

The "backside" is the somewhat lower "risks" for your charachter when doing these kinds of operations. But today, losing a companion and his/her gear is often a minor thing. This is really things not all companions would do for you - A trust thing! A trusted agent should really be more worth than a few days of captivity for you(if you are not a king... ofcource...!) Agents are really a promoted Companion! :smile:

In my mind, this would bring both charachter, immersion and and above all - importance to the companions and their skills/equipment.

I like this idea, if you do not already now about this mod then I can recommend the mod player switcher.

Thank you! No I don't play mods :smile:
They just break, ruining the game instead of empowering it for me.

But has been into charachter-switching in other suggestions as well - "Regencies and Abdication" for example.

At least in battle it would be nice, if the MC goes down, that you than can play as the companion on the field, who can only command the formation where he was put in, like a army sergeant. Through this you could also lvl the companion better in their weapon skills(since the AI performance are almost underwhelming)

Back
Top Bottom