Companion Vassals and Culture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
How do you conquer and instill your own loyal vassals in the map?

Right now I have planned to make vassals from every culture and give them fiefs from their own culture to keep loyalty high. Am I thinking right? Does it matter?

If I assign an Empire culture companion vassal to say a Vlandian town, will they suffer loyalty penalties due to culture?

IME if you pass the policies to give +loyalty (forgiveness of bets, tribunals, trial by jury, grazing rights)you can give them whatever and it's fine, and you have to because eventually they will start voting for each other and themselves without regard for culture.

If I assign an Empire culture companion vassal to say a Vlandian town, will they suffer loyalty penalties due to culture?
Yeah nad they'll be hideouts everywhere and nobody will clear them, but it's okay if you pass those policies.

How do you conquer and instill your own loyal vassals in the map?

Right now I have planned to make vassals from every culture and give them fiefs from their own culture to keep loyalty high. Am I thinking right? Does it matter?

Companion clan culture is set by culture of the fief.
If you grant an empire companion, a vlandian castle, his clan will be a vlandia clan, but their two start clan members always have the same culture as the companion.

I have test it with my own companions.

Companion clan culture is set by culture of the fief.
If you grant an empire companion, a vlandian castle, his clan will be a vlandia clan, but their two start clan members always have the same culture as the companion.

I have test it with my own companions.
Did not notice that. Ok, thank you.

Anyone else who thinks that 1.7.0 is pretty stale when it comes to wars? It seems like no faction wants to fight a two-sided war at all.

Back
Top Bottom