Need More Info Companion stuck after rescue (not HOLDING issue)

Users who are viewing this thread

After my companion was captured by the enemy kingdom and imprisoned within an enemy town, I sieged the town, won, and thus my companion was released.

However he is stuck as a '0' party icon on the campaign map (he have no one in his party, and he won't move, he just stays there at the middle of the town icon, where he was imprisoned before. I then attempted to disband his party, and it goes to "party disbanding". However, the companion still does not move, and does not disband the party. I am left with no choice but to kick him from the clan, in an attempt to re-recruit him. He ends up in the tavern, and defaults to the generic dialogues with no option to take him back into the party. (this might be related to the companion issue where newly spawned companions in a campaign cannot be recruited and greets you with 'good day to you' or just the default generic dialogue bug.)

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom