Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Astatsa

Recruit
Summary: After a particularly long battle/siege, a companion (the brother) was low on health (below 20%). However, they are NOT dead, and there has been no death notification. While moving around on the map, they are healing up. After about 2-3 days, that companion RANDOMLY dies. There were no further battles, auto-resolved or otherwise, but the notification pops up and they disappear from the party.

How to Reproduce: Uncertain. Occurred after a companion became low enough health that they were not able to participate in any further battles.
  • The battle did NOT kill them
  • Walking around, they are healing as expected
  • Reloading the save does not fix this issue, and death always occurs at the same time when the save file is reloaded.
No mods that affect companion death or similar was used.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have uploaded the save file. It was made before the death, and the death will occur 1-2 days afterwards.
Save file was made with mods, but they should all be safe to use without mods, no quest/campaign/art asset mods were used.

The issue here is caused by the mods installed. If you have an older save file (as in 1-2 days before in game from the save you provided before) it would be great!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom