In Progress Companion parties not gaining relations with faction town?

Users who are viewing this thread

In 1.4.2, my companion parties would gain relation with town nobles I created their party near. They would hang around the town clearing the looters and brigands and gain me rep. Now in 1.4.3 (I didn't start over, just continued my game) they just want to go raiding my enemy's towns and they are "honorable"! I believe before the patch, even when at war, the companion parties would keep protecting allied towns instead of raiding.

Is this a known bug? Am I missing something?

Yeah, my parties aren't staying anywhere near my fiefs where I started them, always prioritizing going to war zones on the other side of the map.

It's very frustrating when there are for some reason megastacks of looters (not bandits that spawn from camps that you could clear). Areas that used to be peaceful are now just hordes of looters.

Anyways, during peacetime when I started some new parties near my town I witnessed the parties wandering around beating down looters but never got any positive relations from it after 1.4.3

It'd be nice if you could order your companion parties to patrol near x location, wait at x location, do whatever they want, or follow orders of the realm (which would allow AI allied parties to enlist them in armies or allow them to go aid allied towns/villages etc)

Back
Top Bottom