Companion limits

Users who are viewing this thread

fragonard

Grandmaster Knight
What determines how many companions you can have? I have 4 at level 9 and if I try to recruit another I get a message saying I can't handle any more even though my party limit is 48.What is the other factor?

Gone are the days of a small band of companions roaming the land, gone are the days of sandbox.
I hope once the EA is over there will be a sandbox mode as an option you choose at the character creation like the campaign you can turn off in Viking Conquest.
There are too many "levels", "ranks" and "tiers" in this game for a M&B

under steward i chose the +1 companion perk and did not see it reflect in the clan tab. did anyone else encounter this? It is called Reeve at skill level 200

under steward i chose the +1 companion perk and did not see it reflect in the clan tab. did anyone else encounter this? It is called Reeve at skill level 200

Many of the perks seem to be unimplemented. There is a nice one in Steward that gives you two extra troops per fief. Too bad it doens't actually work.

Gone are the days of a small band of companions roaming the land, gone are the days of sandbox.
I hope once the EA is over there will be a sandbox mode as an option you choose at the character creation like the campaign you can turn off in Viking Conquest.
There are too many "levels", "ranks" and "tiers" in this game for a M&B

Yeah, it rather annoys me too. I know there will be mods, but still.

I have 10 companions and it does not seem to be overpowered. I think the companion limits are on the skimpy side.

Back
Top Bottom