Companion Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Ohbejuan

Recruit
Whenever i enter a town, My companions show as still traveling to said town. This means i cannot send my companions on quests and my wife is never in town so cannot get kids. I have waited in town for up to 5 days and my companions never show as they are in the town just Traveling to said town.

If you wife is in your party she can get pregnant when you rest in a settlement.
I don't know about the companion, but did you try to send them on a quest and couldn't? There's other reason why you can't send a companion sometimes.
I think the traveling/holding is just what it says and doesn't' matter if they're in your party.

If you wife is in your party she can get pregnant when you rest in a settlement.
I don't know about the companion, but did you try to send them on a quest and couldn't? There's other reason why you can't send a companion sometimes.
I think the traveling/holding is just what it says and doesn't' matter if they're in your party.
I have tried multiple times to send my companions on missions and cannot because the game doesn't recognize that they are present. It doesn't matter how long i rest in said settlement. As for my wife, i just wasted 15 days of salary sitting in the town resting and nothing.

I have tried multiple times to send my companions on missions and cannot because the game doesn't recognize that they are present. It doesn't matter how long i rest in said settlement. As for my wife, i just wasted 15 days of salary sitting in the town resting and nothing.
So it say's she's traveling the whole time? I would try and see but I'm having a lot of problems personally in 1.5.1 too.
I would suggest saving and trying a few times to make sure it's not just bad luck though. If it is the case, you make post on tech support so they can hopefully fix this.

So it say's she's traveling the whole time? I would try and see but I'm having a lot of problems personally in 1.5.1 too.
I would suggest saving and trying a few times to make sure it's not just bad luck though. If it is the case, you make post on tech support so they can hopefully fix this.
I'm just playing 1.5.0 and yes my wife and all companions just say traveling.

Back
Top Bottom