e1.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
When you first promote a companion to their own clan, then the companion creates a party. Now these clans are tier 2 so they get 2 parties. But they do not create a second party. If the companion gets captured then another member will create a party but the main companion won't create a new party. It almost feels like they are really clan tier 1 only allowing 1 party since it appears as the game progresses that they will create a new party later which leads me that they advance to the next clan tier allowing a new party. But this has been going on since this feature released.
I have sent my save file where the main companion got captured so he his clan member created a party so he and his other companion just sits in town. the save is ( Death163 29.sav )

When you first promote a companion to their own clan, then the companion creates a party. Now these clans are tier 2 so they get 2 parties. But they do not create a second party. If the companion gets captured then another member will create a party but the main companion won't create a new party. It almost feels like they are really clan tier 1 only allowing 1 party since it appears as the game progresses that they will create a new party later which leads me that they advance to the next clan tier allowing a new party. But this has been going on since this feature released.
I have sent my save file where the main companion got captured so he his clan member created a party so he and his other companion just sits in town. the save is ( Death163 29.sav )
They, only have 1 party slot at clan tier 2.
Companion clans are a different clan type than the player clan.

They get one party slot at tier 3 and another one at clan tier 5 and they can get the bonus party slot, from the perk "Talent Magnet", if the clan leader has the perk.

You can check this in the encyclopedia, all clans who are tagged has "Minor Faction", can have 4 parties through clan tier, all other clans can only have 3 parties from clan tier.

They, only have 1 party slot at clan tier 2.
Companion clans are a different clan type than the player clan.

They get one party slot at tier 3 and another one at clan tier 5 and they can get the bonus party slot, from the perk "Talent Magnet", if the clan leader has the perk.

You can check this in the encyclopedia, all clans who are tagged has "Minor Faction", can have 4 parties through clan tier, all other clans can only have 3 parties from clan tier.
TY

Back
Top Bottom