Companion Attribute/Focus points

Users who are viewing this thread

so basically i've played this game for a while and of course without modding it seems you can't assign companions' existing stats.

But i've encountered this ONLY ONCE. in a play through i started with 1.4.1 beta. I met this guy Pelisor the Horsethief, a Battanian wanderer. And for w/e reason, after i hired him. I was able to freely distribute all his attribute and focus points as if he had a "talent reset".

Now this has never happened before or after. So what is going on? honestly i think they should implement this into the game 100% I'm tired of a guy with 180 skills in bow but only 2 focus points so he'll never level it up, like how did he get so good in the first place???

Sounds like a bug. I regularly hire Batanian horsethiewes as my primarily scouts and I have newer run in to this issue.

As for companions and their focus points, they certainly could take bit of polishing and optimizing how their focus points are assigned in relation to their skills. I too have encountered few companions that have no or insufficient focus points in the skill that was high. Fortunately it doesn't seems to occur very often.

I had that happen once also. It only happened, I think, because the game was updated and I loaded a save from previous version. Ever since I don't update the game unless I plan on starting a new character/game.

Yes happened to me yesterday and few times before, just some bug what bothers me more is red hard caps that take a couple focus points to move skills again, I hope to petition Taleworld to end that on companions only. make it so they have 0.00 focus but case in point there is a healer with about 61 medicine is red hard capped so it take around 2 focus points just to get him moving again and he is around lvl 13 or 14 so it takes a bit to level. I can take a newer guy and throw 2 focus points to get him better than that. Remove the red hard cap

Back
Top Bottom