Community Teamspeak List

Users who are viewing this thread

An excellent idea, Menelaos. Too many times have I searched for a regiments thread, and then crawled all the way through it to find a teamspeak IP.

Regiment/Army/Event Name: 2tes Ostpreußisches Jägerbataillon / Monday Historical Linebattle
Adress:141.105.120.208:9989

I got loads of addresses, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to post them all as I believe they'll probably end up having people coming there just to troll (we had something similiar to this back in Mount & Musket). If you are going to post an IP-address, you should have been given permission by the teamspeak/regiment owner IMO. Don't get me wrong though, I really like the idea as long as it doens't attract the wrong kind of people to regiments personal teamspeak servers.

SvenssonHD said:
I got loads of addresses, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to post them all as I believe they'll probably end up having people coming there just to troll (we had something similiar to this back in Mount & Musket). If you are going to post an IP-address, you should have been given permission by the teamspeak/regiment owner IMO. Don't get me wrong though, I really like the idea as long as it doens't attract the wrong kind of people to regiments personal teamspeak servers.
Most regiments post them and intend for it to be on public display. I will remove any adresses that I started out with on request. I just don't have many European ones.
Edit:Added the new submissions.

I'm removing this as a thread, this may be useful but is more helpful for trolls. This will be public but you must request the list to be sent as a PM. I will then send the thread to approved applicants.

Added the above applications to the list.

SvenssonHD said:
I've fixed it to keep it classy and confidential

14thSJ "Black Hunters"

Orion.Bluefangsolutions.com:11000

Col: Marauder
Lt. Col: Rodric The Crimson Cherry

We are looking for good members, who can keep a good attitude. I have several officer spots open, as we technically haven't even started recruiting yet. Prove you are a good leader in a line battle, (Imply being a good follower), and I will give you a sub officer spot. Our server will be a death match server, and soon you will see it online. When it is up next week, we will officially start recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom