Community Team Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Greetings all,

We've got some important news to share. Callum has decided to move on to new professional challenges and is as such no longer with the company. We would like to thank him for his contributions over the years and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

I was entrusted with the responsibility to lead the community team at the company. What does that mean moving forward? We're currently re-evaluating the various goals, tasks and responsibilities of the community team. While it's a tad early to say - we are hoping to expand the "hired" team to help me cover some of those responsibilities. We hope to share more information around that with you in the following weeks.

Dejan

Excellent news.

"We're currently re-evaluating the various goals, tasks, and responsibilities of the community team." The main responsibility would be to communicate, something the previous CM failed to do sadly.

Greetings all,

We've got some important news to share. Callum has decided to move on to new professional challenges and is as such no longer with the company.
The previous one decided to move on to new professional challenges better known as unemployment. CM at Taleworlds is a dead end, don't apply for it folks.

"An adaptable, effective and confident leader with experience in building and managing teams. Possesses strong problem solving, decision making and interpersonal skills."
Such a confident leader that someone else made the announcement of his departure haha

That being said Callum isn't the main culprit for this fiasco. Let's keep it civil and just say he didn't help...

Excellent news.

"We're currently re-evaluating the various goals, tasks, and responsibilities of the community team." The main responsibility would be to communicate, something the previous CM failed to do sadly.
I won't be the guy talking crap about someone leaving the firm, but communication has been almost entirely absent in the TW community last years. Take example of how intensive communication is between mod creaters and their community. Maybe, it is not that hard after all to sometimes post a message to keep the community updated and be transparent regardless of how development is going.

I hope the CM isnt dead end as Dejan has been good at communicating with the community. It would be sad if he feel into the same trap

Back
Top Bottom