Community Support - Community Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

cenzila

Sergeant
Inform the Administrative Team of any issue concerning Inter-Regimental issues.
The community in Napoleonic Wars strives to be the most friendly and supportive gaming communities, but just like any society, issues erupt.
The Admin's put all the effort into making gaming smooth, if you do require assistance an admin will be more than happy to help.
Public problems can be disputed in this thread
Private problems can be reported in the utmost confidentiality through steam or private messages.
Admin's that mainly work to helping the community will be listed below:

Winfield S. Hancock
Cenzii
Rudovich

All the best
Cenzii

Today I was on the Team Deathmatch server of the 5e.
After some time their admin joined and spawned some admin weapons and he killed everyone (also the publics).
After I killed him he kicked me from the server and I rejoined.
I told him that he should stop this and that this is a public server. He told me that he is the admin and he can do whatever he wants on his (public) server.
So I killed him and as respons he banned me from the server (dont know whether he banned me permanently or temporarily).
Your opponions or experiences?

i got the same problem. Sometimes, when i do a small siege (10vs10), and its a regiemtn against some public players. So we are just holding the fort, and suddenly someone teleports behind me, and storts to punch me with his fists. So i turned around and tried to stap him, and when he got the chance, he switched to musket and shot me a headshot. So it wasnt really a public server but still, when there are some people on your server, dont go cheating unless you tell them its a training or something.

(btw don't join the 61st, just some tking trollers)

I believe an Racist Messege was left on my Israel Regiment.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,234080.30.html
This post hurts deeply in my Members as he claims that all Jews are Killing Arabs Chilldren-WHICH IS NOT TRUE.
And even if it does(and once more,it doesnt)-The Army of our Govrement Does it-not Our People.
This Messege Is very not Cool.

a certain coalition called the oOo in which my regiment was a part of, is honourless. They tried to remove me from command and put my FOURTH in command in charge, that being absolutly ridiculous i decided to disband my regiment and go back to the good old days as a ranker. But when my regiment was disbanded and i left they put that person in-charge and didnt disband my regiment. It was honourless enough to try and put someone else in charge of the regiment i worked so hard to build but then to completely disregard and forget that i was the one that built it? A warning to all, these oOo people have no honour and should not be trusted!
i want these people shut down, they have no right to prance around thinking they own everything even regiments like that.

Due Issuse.

Stefiboy has been poaching players and accused us of trolling. He has accused many regiments of trolling.
and yes the 37th may of trolled, but i have taken command recently and will see to the stopping of trolling if stefi stops poaching player cos i find that unacceptable.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,242153.45.html

See for yourself. Coldstream attempting to start a flame war/derailment of a thread.

2nd_Coldstream were in a zombie event which was being admined b 14th_Yorks_Col_Hawkes, it started well but there was confusion when the rules stated if shot by partizan's then you didn't have to change teams but this was changed halfway through and caused confusion, when one Coldstream was shot he didn't change and then was stabbed and then was swapped by a different admin to the other team and at this point Hawkes stated that he would be kicked if he didn't swap, although he had been swapped, although told this Hawkes continued to harass and the 14th Yorks began name calling the 2nd_Coldstream the 2nd_Trollstream, Coldstream reacted to this by telling them to rudely leave them alone, which was silly and we do apologies for that, 2nd_Coldstream then left the event and then Hawkes, tried to steal members of the Coldstream Skirmishers, which are a detachment of the 2nd_Coldstream.

From my point of view, The 2nd Coldstream were making it very difficult for the admins to do their job, Complaining, Breaking rules, And insulting everyone as much as, if not more than everyone were insulting them,
And I know for a fact, Hawkes did not try and steal members, Him and Myself were having a lively conversation about the event after it, So he could not have been.

Anyway, Goodluck with resolving this, It seems fairly silly to me.

Joker

this is not a place to argue, but to report problems between regiments, so please don't and besides you did enough trolling yourself, so don't bother

thegladiator said:
this is not a place to argue, but to report problems between regiments, so please don't and besides you did enough trolling yourself, so don't bother

I am not arguing, I am simply correcting what you stated, to not mis-inform the admin, And Im sorry? We did enough trolling? We did not do ANY, Trolling at all, And the fact that you would even accuse us of that insults me,

TobyJoker said:
thegladiator said:

I am not arguing, I am simply correcting what you stated, to not mis-inform the admin, And Im sorry? We did enough trolling? We did not do ANY, Trolling at all, And the fact that you would even accuse us of that insults me,
You had deaths you did not change teams, saw it all clear

i did a private line battle with the 54u their members had certain rules "wich in my opinion they didn't follow their own rules.
Then their members started insulting our members by saying our members are worse then them at certain things. i told the admin to tell his troops to stop trolling or we'll leave. they didnt stop so i told everyone to leave so i could talk to the admin and his group. they wouldn't stop trolling and decided to call it a win when they fired out of line "They called it a charge but they were halfway accross the map when they did come towards us and were more then 10 feet away from each other and we weren't engaged in melee."

mikeosix said:
i did a private line battle with the 54u their members had certain rules "wich in my opinion they didn't follow their own rules.
Then their members started insulting our members by saying our members are worse then them at certain things. i told the admin to tell his troops to stop trolling or we'll leave. they didnt stop so i told everyone to leave so i could talk to the admin and his group. they wouldn't stop trolling and decided to call it a win when they fired out of line "They called it a charge but they were halfway accross the map when they did come towards us and were more then 10 feet away from each other and we weren't engaged in melee."

Don't let it get to you, it was clearly a horribly organised line battle; just simply don't attend again, and move on. It's an experience that you've learned from. :wink:

Hawkes said:
mikeosix said:

Don't let it get to you, it was clearly a horribly organised line battle; just simply don't attend again, and move on. It's an experience that you've learned from. :wink:
don't worry about that. if we ever face off another regiment in a 1v1 it'll be members we know are not trolls and are more proffessional.

Hello Chaps!

So, yesterday we had a linebattle with the 65th, while that linebattle was going on, we allowed firing in a charge, they agreed, but then after the first round, were we beat them, they started to complain about it, then my men started to complain back, After I calmed my men down and we had beaten them, they trolled us on the last round. I wasn't that concerned about this, due to the fact that this happens a fair amount with childish regiments.

But then, after a friend telling me about an announcement on the Official NW leaders steam group.

All Regs avoid 88th
posted by 65th_Redemption @ 09:14PM on August 27, 2012
They Troll and Horrible Sever Rules

The fact that they continued to complain about something way after it was over, and they lied about US trolling? It is pathetic and disgusting that they posted it to EVERY regimental leader.

I would like to make a formal complaint against the 88te. During a private line battle they used racist and sexist comments throughout the line battle. I have multiple screenshots of the chat logs to prove this. Also, they kicked a member when one of ours was leaving and then changed the password to not let him back in for the reason of "ghosting". I can post these images if required they are also on the steam account The_Mighty_Heinrich.

Edit: It seems my screenshots didn't save.

Hello everyone,
just a heads up. Stay away from the 95th Kolberg they have done some very rude and hurtful things. Here is a section of the logs ive taken out of our server of them saying stuff to us:
<21:06:01>  "ASSBURGERSSSSSSSSSSSSS" connected to channel "Town Square"
<21:06:01>  "Captain Jack Sparrow" connected to channel "Town Square"
<21:06:08>  "ASSBURGERSSSSSSSSSSSSS" was banned permanently from the server by "Mikeosix"
Logs 8-30-12
Mike_Hearts_Anal has joined the game with ID: 355002
[95KB_LCpl_PowPowChow] suck a ****
ASSBURGERS****TARD has joined the game with ID: 65725
20:20:45 - [ASSBURGERS****TARD] this map sucks
20:21:11 - [SERVER]: Nr13_ObrstLt_Maanco Permanently Banned Player ASSBURGERS****TARD.
20:21:11 - ASSBURGERS****TARD is banned permanently by Nr13_ObrstLt_Maanco.
20:21:12 - ASSBURGERS****TARD has left the game with ID: 65725

We have contacted the leader of their regiment and he refuses to even try to control them and has also stated hurtful things on our server.
Thanks, Maanco and the Nr13.

Back
Top Bottom