Community Support - Community Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

This guy was a Recruit of my regiment i just started i had my own Teamspeak  and its was going great.
till he sad he left and i was oke so i my regiment was going good again but then he came in to my Teamspeak took my Server admin off for some Reason and  Banned me.as the people now who are in the Regimental Leader's steam group that he was spamming the Message Hi ofer 100X time's he was a Trial in my regiment and i know he is a stupid child of 12 ruining this Game  his  His name in game is Style/John Burgoyne/Achilles MacDonald/Fabius and more name's i even dont know i think people who are acting like this don't belong in this Great DLC !
spook536 thats his steam

we should stop this Trol !

cenzila said:
Inform the Administrative Team of any issue concerning Inter-Regimental issues.
The community in Napoleonic Wars strives to be the most friendly and supportive gaming communities, but just like any society, issues erupt.
The Admin's put all the effort into making gaming smooth, if you do require assistance an admin will be more than happy to help.
Public problems can be disputed in this thread
Private problems can be reported in the utmost confidentiality through steam or private messages.
Admin's that mainly work to helping the community will be listed below:

Winfield S. Hancock
Cenzii
Rudovich

All the best
Cenzii
Are these services to help the community still being offered?

Back
Top Bottom