Community Steam Group for Regimental Leaders (For LBs, Events & Much More)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add 19th (1st Yorkshire, North Riding) Regiment of Foot to the list and group please :smile:

Colonel Marsh
19th Regiment of Foot
2nd Battalion
Commanding Officer

If im honest the group should of been invite only with just the admins being able to dole out the invites, because from what it is now there too many people in the group which makes it hard to find certain regiments.

I've been so open to start listing these bunch of childs.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeGunZo
TrickstergamingTv

Also deleted all events/annouchments. Hope these people can be kicked from the Group ASAP.

Diplex, you should really appoint so more admins/moderators to take care of the group if you cba/don't have the time. Some people seem to becoming quite abusive (in announcements and people responding to those announcements).

IMO, everyone should be kicked and Regimental LEADERS ONLY should be invited using some sort of application to avoid the group being as larger as it is and more people should be given Mods/Admins to deal with the announcement spammers.

Alexander Gordon said:
IMO, everyone should be kicked and Regimental LEADERS ONLY should be invited using some sort of application to avoid the group being as larger as it is and more people should be given Mods/Admins to deal with the announcement spammers.
I'll make him do a lovely purge.

DiplexHeated said:
I kicked Trickstergaming (GunZo, how unexpected!) from the group. Will appoint some admins too.

Thank you Diplex, the spam from that group earlier today... "Shudders"

Yea... Gunzo said a ton of **** about me and he is the biggest troll ever. Maybe some of us can work towards an official applicant process for the group?

I know, one does not simply create a regiment  :roll:

Regiment Name: [Edited] 47th Regiment of Foot
Leader: generalred256; Steam Name: generalred182

Just a little message,

Greetings comrades. I am rather new to this whole regiment stuff, but I was in the 62nd/3rdCS for about 2 months and now that they have disbanded, I figured that I would create my own regiment. I know pretty much all of the commands for a line battle, but have practically no experience as a officer except for my many hours in a Commander Battle server. I hope I can be welcomed here and that I cause no problems :smile:. Is there anyone who could offer me some more information? Just friend and message me on Steam. I would really love to be a part of this community, but with all of these forum topics, things can get confusing  :???: .

Thanks again, and if I have any problems here, let me know. I am still getting things sorted out with a Teamspeak server and training server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom