Community Steam Group for Regimental Leaders (For LBs, Events & Much More)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
generalred256 said:
I know, one does not simply create a regiment  :roll:

Regiment Name: 256th Light Infantry (YES! That does not exist, but I had a hard time finding a list of regiments...)
Leader: generalred256; Steam Name: generalred182

Just a little message,

Greetings comrades. I am rather new to this whole regiment stuff, but I was in the 62nd/3rdCS for about 2 months and now that they have disbanded, I figured that I would create my own regiment. I know pretty much all of the commands for a line battle, but have practically no experience as a officer except for my many hours in a Commander Battle server. I hope I can be welcomed here and that I cause no problems :smile:. Is there anyone who could offer me some more information? Just friend and message me on Steam. I would really love to be a part of this community, but with all of these forum topics, things can get confusing  :???: .

Thanks again, and if I have any problems here, let me know. I am still getting things sorted out with a Teamspeak server and training server.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Regiments_of_Foot

DiplexHeated said:
generalred256 said:
I know, one does not simply create a regiment  :roll:

Regiment Name: 256th Light Infantry (YES! That does not exist, but I had a hard time finding a list of regiments...)
Leader: generalred256; Steam Name: generalred182

Just a little message,

Greetings comrades. I am rather new to this whole regiment stuff, but I was in the 62nd/3rdCS for about 2 months and now that they have disbanded, I figured that I would create my own regiment. I know pretty much all of the commands for a line battle, but have practically no experience as a officer except for my many hours in a Commander Battle server. I hope I can be welcomed here and that I cause no problems :smile:. Is there anyone who could offer me some more information? Just friend and message me on Steam. I would really love to be a part of this community, but with all of these forum topics, things can get confusing  :???: .

Thanks again, and if I have any problems here, let me know. I am still getting things sorted out with a Teamspeak server and training server.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Regiments_of_Foot

That... was very helpful. I will edit my original post.

Can you Invite me to the group, Steam name is Aimedaxis

And Regiment name is: 20th Regiment of Foot, Cheers Diplex!

I would love to join.

Steam Name: 68th_US_Gen_Tyl3r684

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tyl3r684

Regiment Name: 68th US Foot Regiment

I would like to join the steam group, my steam name is AshJ. My Regiment name is the 14th Buckinghamshire Regiment Of Foot.

SeanBeansShako said:
Well, that was obnoxious. I vote from now on invites to the group are seriously looked into or something.

Fact is, that people create and disband regiments in matter of day's. And there is absolute no reasonable way to keep track on that.

Perhaps we could ask for a 'reset' at the end of every month, and we elect one unfortunate person to go down the lists and check what regiments are still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom