Community Server

Users who are viewing this thread

I trust John Cooper so you are unbanned now.
Haerjulf said:
Please unban Macodoro or atleast give me temporary ban because you need players on this mod or it will die wtf
In my opinion any mod should die if community is retarded.

Hey guys,

Last night I was banned alongside the guy above. I'd kept getting insulted for being English/speaking English and it was a bit annoying, I TK'd a guy after I'd had enough and was perma-banned. I've been to events on this before and really enjoyed the mod, I would like to get unbanned from the Community server if possible.

Sorry folks, it won't happen again!

I was playing Tiberiu

Any events planned for the future btw?

Finn of Devon said:
Hey guys,

Last night I was banned alongside the guy above. I'd kept getting insulted for being English/speaking English and it was a bit annoying, I TK'd a guy after I'd had enough and was perma-banned. I've been to events on this before and really enjoyed the mod, I would like to get unbanned from the Community server if possible.

Sorry folks, it won't happen again!

I was playing Tiberiu

Any events planned for the future btw?
I don't remember any insulting, but you like your friend are rather immature and have the ability to grow out of being silly ****s, so i'll support your unban.

I got permanently banned for an accident, a ******** accident.
Why are the admins so sensitive about a single teamkill? Give me a weeks ban if you're so strict but permanently banning someone who plays daily for an accident is preposterous

Haerjulf said:
I got permanently banned for an accident, a ******** accident.
Why are the admins so sensitive about a single teamkill? Give me a weeks ban if you're so strict but permanently banning someone who plays daily for an accident is preposterous
That was no accident. I saw you, watched you for ages, even after warnings to stop your profanities, you constantly over the past few days since your unban insulted other players and teamkilled. Your general attitude is horrendous, maybe after a good few years you will grow up and be suitable for an unban.

You brought this upon yourself.

mcwiggum said:
maybe after a good few years you will grow up and be suitable for an unban.
maybe in a few years this mod will be ****ing dead
stop being stubborn and let me redeem myself, I won't **** around again, never.

please ban VexR_Decurio_Magnus
He is insulting and teamkilling me and my clan mates (from Ehrengardisten)
He was kicked multiple times for that but he just comes back every time.
Ban him so my clan and other ppl can play without getting insulted and teamkilled on the community official server and make it stay alive.
With best regards, Der Baum.

Der_Baum said:
please ban VexR_Decurio_Magnus
He is insulting and teamkilling me and my clan mates (from Ehrengardisten)
He was kicked multiple times for that but he just comes back every time.
Ban him so my clan and other ppl can play without getting insulted and teamkilled on the community official server and make it stay alive.
With best regards, Der Baum.

Added to banlist. Thanks for info.

Another tker needs your help  :grin:  add him to ban list- Cpt_Puhalke_Yeebaka_Troll_IV . This r#t*rd started attacking everyone who was at the spawn

qRoOvgewnIY.jpg

TPheZSomSAo.jpg

HEOorjVUtfM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom