***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Does this roadmap represent your basic wants for Bannerlord?

• Yes

Votes: 387 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

First time I'm tempted not to reply. :iamamoron:
Time to bestow a title upon him

gnw5u.png

Agree on pretty much everything OP lists. Great job! Hope Duh or other dev gets around to covering each of the mentioned things, especially the part about the modders desperate request to be heard. If that doesn't get looked at, even the people who think "at least mods will fix it if devs wont" are going to be wrong.

What an incredible game this would be with the whole list implemented, but I guess everyone knows there is no hope for that. You'd think that features that were used to market the game would be in the game, but EA games and games overall these days are constantly bending the rules of what is acceptable. Sad times.

Hardly here in the forums anymore, but this was a great list and summary. I don't agree with all of it, but much of it indeed. Must have taken some time to write it, so your passion and engagement is obvious. I hope you (and the rest) get what you want in the end. Personally I have uninstalled the game. I got a good 150-200 hours of fun out of the EA, so no hard feelings, but I just doubt the game will become complete enough to warrant more playthroughs that will be unique or different enough to make them worthwhile for me personally.

This post is yet again proof of how dedicated this community is. We really wan't this game to be great and there is still much that can be done to achieve it. Hopefully this thread gets even more recognition, especially from devs.

This post is yet again proof of how dedicated this community is. We really wan't this game to be great and there is still much that can be done to achieve it. Hopefully this thread gets even more recognition, especially from devs.
True. But what do you mean by recognition?

What i am perceiving here is 1 (one) developer who replied on a personal note, and no 'official' reply from taleworlds (nothing, not even the 'community managers'). Lets turn the argument of early acces around. So if some white knights and some devs are allowed to say that we shouldn't bug them with our criticism, EA could also mean that broadly accepted feedback should not go unanswered.

Of well.. In a perfect world that would be the case..

True. But what do you mean by recognition?

What i am perceiving here is 1 (one) developer who replied on a personal note, and no 'official' reply from taleworlds (nothing, not even the 'community managers'). Lets turn the argument of early acces around. So if some white knights and some devs are allowed to say that we shouldn't bug them with our criticism, EA could also mean that broadly accepted feedback should not go unanswered.

Of well.. In a perfect world that would be the case..
The thing is, I don't know that "official Taleworlds" exists at this point ?.

Agree on pretty much everything OP lists. Great job! Hope Duh or other dev gets around to covering each of the mentioned things, especially the part about the modders desperate request to be heard. If that doesn't get looked at, even the people who think "at least mods will fix it if devs wont" are going to be wrong.

What an incredible game this would be with the whole list implemented, but I guess everyone knows there is no hope for that. You'd think that features that were used to market the game would be in the game, but EA games and games overall these days are constantly bending the rules of what is acceptable. Sad times.

I think that at the very least, this brings it to the attention of the developers that the overwhelming majority of players here feel this is a good list of what the game needs, as per the poll.

And I thought they were so silent/low profile because they were on a crunch time full throttle; when I was reading "Q4 of 2021" that fell like a slab on my shoulders... how deluded I always fall over and over again :iamamoron: ? .

giphy.gif
You are a romantic Terco, you can't hide that with cynicism. You'll believe in Bannerlord right until the bitter end release.
They do have some short-term crunching with 1.5.10 so some of them might be genuinely busy, we just don't know who or why.

You're the only one who understands me, hold me tight and whisper to me like you whispered to Luke in your asthmatic voice a... -everything's gonna be alright Terco. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom