Community Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
this is a great mod that loses a lot of well deserved attention to NW. share your ideas here about how we, as community members can help advertize and expand the community of this wonderfull mod  :grin:

romandude said:
this is a great mod that loses a lot of well deserved attention to NW. share your ideas here about how we, as community members can help advertize and expand the community of this wonderfull mod  :grin:

Well for one join our steam group, and when you get the message that we are getting on, then do so! When people see 10+ people playing it, other people will download and show up next time.

Sirdur13 said:
romandude said:

Well for one join our steam group, and when you get the message that we are getting on, then do so! When people see 10+ people playing it, other people will download and show up next time.

That idea worked surprisingly well in MnG with their 'Gather and Play' events. Just give me a shout and i'll pull some of my men online Andreas.

Back
Top Bottom